Reviews for Broken Bridges
Simply.Scarfy chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
So, it's been more than seven years. D'you think you could update? Please?
Violeta Ash chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I didn't know that teory, so thanks for sharing, but in book 3, when Harry is near Dementors, he hears his mom AND dad, doesn't he?
Mirellea Arbizu chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Yes, the spellings have been changed to American, and yes, the movie was advertised as the Sorcerers Stone. Sometimes I wonder if it's because most Americans are too dense to know what a philosopher even is. [Sorry. At the same time, though, I feel alright saying it because I am American. xP]

Anywho, I really like it so far. I can't wait to read the rest.
Miskit chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Yay! So good, so good! I'm loveing this! Nice Draco is always better, he has always been a favorite of mine either way, but this is a nice change.
Miskit chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Simply wonderful. I love your stories, Fusion is really good. I can't wait for an update with that one and this one too. You have amazing talent. I'm going to read Ch. 2 right now.
Jehraldeen chapter 7 . 9/8/2005
Aww, man! It's been 2 years already, can't you update? Pretty please? ;_;
Queen Caira chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Update.
click chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
I like the story and hope you continue.
sparkley-tangerine chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
I hope you update this soon! I really enjoyed the first six chapters! Update soon! I understand the school part!
MajinSakuko chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Nice story, great beta-work. I hope you'll update soon
TheUUShadow chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
OK, now I look like an idiot because I entered my review on the first chapter incomplete. But perhaps that fits in with the theme of my comments. Scholastic (The American Publisher for the HP series)decided that "Philosophers" was either too intellectual or too esoteric for an american audience (Which I presume they assume to be drooling imbeciles). So they changed it to "Sorcerers". And yes, they have altered some terms deemed to be too British to bland generic terms. Personally I feel the manuscripts should have been left in the original form and augmented with footnotes for anything which might have caused confusion. Which suddenly reminds me that the last book I read that actually had footnotes was "Bowling Alone". Perhaps it is felt here in america that footnotes will confuse the mentally infirm populace. END OF RANT. The first two chapters have been very good. Going to read more now.
TheUUShadow chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I'me sure this has been answered already, but in response to your question regarding "americanizing" the books, here goes.
ValarPrincess chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
I really like your story, but didn't Sirius die at the end of book 5?
AncientHistory chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
So good!
Unmentionable Squick chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
o_o *amazed by the awesome writing SKILLZ*...my god. *adores both your fics to death* Lovely and twisting and...*wants more* I can't wait 'til the next installment of either this story, or your other one. *AWE*

I worship your talents forever.