Reviews for He Prayeth Best
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Potent line: -The Wraith had done more than turn Ronon Dex into a tortured addict. They'd desecrated him.-

Yet another fantastic Ronon X Jenn fic! You are such a great writer! Thanks for sharing!

MP
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Lovely story.
hifield chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very touching - really liked it.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
A very sweet and very good poem! Great job! And a very moving piece! It really shows how their relationship is growing!
journeyman07 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I'm really enjoying these fics of yours! Love how Ronon gets Jen to stay and there's more poetry - lovely. Thanks x
sezjara chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow. This was very moving. More than a perfect fit for the show.

Jennifer's reaction to Ronon's ordeal is so real, filled with such feeling. And Ronon, you have captured his reaction perfectly as well.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love your writing style.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Blencathra chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great story. Loved the way you portray her sufferings just watching him. Nice touch mentioning his moment of lucidity when she mopped his brow. I thought he was studying her as well. :)

BTW Great choice of poem and poet. I've stopped in Coleridges house at Keswick, Cumbria (Greta Hall). In fact I slept in an opium bed in his study!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Absolutely beautiful. I love how vigilant Keller was and Ronon's way of asking her to stay. _ And of course, the Coleridge was perfect. I LOVE Coleridge. Thanks for this :)

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Very nice tag. :) Great job
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
"Vitals and charts were her refuge, a way to escape her awkwardness and frustration..."

Very insightful into Jennifer's character! This was very touching!
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. The beginning half of that was incredibly intense. Incredibly appropriate description and a perfect tag to the episode. Awesome.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Beautiful. Thank you.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Great story, very sweet
dayana82 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Well, you're writing 'some great stuff' as well if I may say so. I'm glad I put you on author alert because otherwise I wouldn't have read that one since I don't check livejournal out frequently enough.

Anyway, I loved the way you wrote from Jennifer's point of view and how you captured her voice and feelings (not only for Ronon). And your style is really great.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was an awesome addition to the episode. Ronon/Keller interaction was my favorite.