Reviews for Circles
whisperslinger chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh my Thirteen Gods; you have written a wonderful piece of angst here! I love how broken up Locke is, and how Jean tries to help him in his own way...oh, really I just love this story. And the awesome swearing :) This whole piece just wrenches at my heart.
tranzzy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
There's fanfiction for everything! :) I'm very fond of this series and I'm so glad I found this well written piece. Jean and Locke are kept in character very well and I hope to see more from you.
Lenny chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love the way you've captured the tone of the narration and the voices of the characters.
AGCourtney chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS. Apparently no one has read this book, and I love it. I'm rereading it again.
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Lovely little insight. I especially like the last line. We need more Gentleman Bastard fan-love! Lol. Though, speaking of which, my friend and I are due to launch the first fansite dedicated to the series (it's nowt but a forum atm - ) and we want to put up a fan section. Could we possibly put your two fanfictions on? :-)
motemote chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh! Another one! Just as awesome! Infact, everything I said before applies here. I'm close to proposing, I swear. I love how you're picking out the moments when Lynch doesn't explore the emotions. His only failing in my mind.
krc chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
"This series needs more love."

IAWTC! Thanks for the story. :-)