Reviews for Confusion
kataangweek chapter 2 . 7/29
still dead.
kataangweek chapter 1 . 7/29
I'm dead. I'VE DIED. F u, this is beautifully accurate and extremely well done. Hats off to you and the feels you gave me.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
AWW :)) cute. And hilarious!
JustLucky05 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
That was great! I love the story!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was freaking fantastic! I love the beginning of this! Katara is the Bomb!
gossip stone chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
This seemed so familiar. I think I read this once, a really long time ago, before I got an account.

Now that I have an account, I'm leaving a review. I love this fic because it has everything- Katara's thoughts are hilarious and sweet at the same time. Aang is just... well, Aang. You did a great job of portraying both of them, and I normally hate first person fics. Not this one, though.
AK88 chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
I also enjoyed reading this chapter, although I enjoyed the first one more. The writing wasn't as smooth as the previous chapter. The characterization didn't seem very Aang-like as well. But I still enjoyed it. I liked how you expressed Aang's deep and sincere love for Katara.
AK88 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
It was interesting seeing this side of Katara. Pretty devious. I do think she really was confused though. But I enjoyed reading this. It was written quite well. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Rast chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Both parts of this were very well written, but hers is my favorite. Maybe just seeing your take on her emotions regarding him throughout their time together, and especially after the EIP part. I always thought we were short changed where that whole thing was concerned, and I like what you've done with her inner voice. Awesome job.
arwens-light chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Aang's side of the story is just as touching and tender and deep with emotion. I LOVED IT!
arwens-light chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was FANTASTIC! Your words were so beautiful, i felt like they were actually Katara's feelings about Aang, her struggle and her inner thoughts. So amazing!
Cal chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I was really impressed. Very enjoyable read!
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
"Aang was happy? Give him a hug. Aang was sad? Give him a hug. He was feeling sleepy, hungry, thirsty, upset, irritated, lonely, anxious, or any other emotional state? Give him a hug. Had it been five minutes since the last hug? Well, give him another; can’t be too careful after all."

i love this part, it made me laugh out loud. i always thought that Katara hugged him way too much, and then there's also all the times she kissed him on his cheek.
ME chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
this is really great, i think it perfectly shows how she must have felt in the canon, well done
Phantom x Phan chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
This is so good! I LOVE how you portrayed the ending of the series, without adding anything, or making anything different. It REALLY worked out.

Your writing is SOO good! I really like this story!

OF Phantom x Phan.