Reviews for After Tonight
FUCK SAKURA chapter 3 . 8/10
lexie chapter 7 . 7/4
I love you and your cool story your the best.
QueenOfSavas chapter 7 . 6/26
wth was that. good for gag effect but yeah. what
Ceilo415 chapter 7 . 6/15
I love this! Keep writing more fan fictions like this one.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Loved your story and it's true karma is bitch, but only to those that deserve it.
jafma chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
i can see sasuke's smug face, want to burn my eyes
Nyree Olivia Chachi chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
XD Fuck u just gotta luv karma XD luv the new councils too
Kit suns chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I wonder what happened to sasuke in the last chapter he a son of a bitch
Korregidora chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I love it! Probably bad of me to gleefully delight in Sakura's downfall but your story made me hate her lol. Sweet Karma got Sasuke good! Love the chapter where Iruka laid into her, go Sensei! This final chapter was a smexy one. :)
ShyGirl100 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
What exactly does AMA stand for you never said?
bookworm2192 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Very good, karmic justice was well-served and executed brilliantly. :D
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
LOVE the quote at the end about Kakashi's timing ;)
Patricia.sandell chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
I love this story so much! This 'new' insecure Kakashi is absolutely lovely. :) it fits him and the story really nicely. And all this Sasuke and Sakura bashing, LOVELY.
Gravity's Child chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Awww. That just overloaded my cuteness meter.
Gravity's Child chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Harry knew something was wrong the moment he stepped into the wizarding world. He wasn't as ignorant and innocent as others like to believe, and his red warning flags went up the moment Hagrid stepped into the Dursley's house; spewing the whole "Slytherins are evil" speech. They went up again around Dumbledore, but for some reason, he seemed to relax a little around Snape.

Harry must be the only Uke
Lucius and Mavarlo are the Semes
And finally, one of the two mates must say something (ex. accidentally mention the word "fat" if Harry is pregnant) or do something to really ignite Harry's temper.