Reviews for The List
Sammy Holzbein chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
deadly.ballerina chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
Oh, darling, this was so sadly fantastic that there are no enough words to describe it! I just came to find this by mistake, because I felt an sudden urge to read something that could touch me, but there was a really long time I didn't read anything concerning Narnia - maybe I forgot about it, like Susan did?! But now I know that there was no mistake about me finding this story of yours and for the hard work you must have had to write it, I thank you a lot.

This is not only a fable, but some pretty important lessons for a lifetime and anyone who is fortunate enough to find it, should definetly read it.
You gave me feels and hopes and tears and things that are worth spending time with AND thinking about. God bless you for that! Don't ever stop writing, Eggie! Ever!
deadly.ballerina chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Not cheesy at all, just sweet. I personally think it's creative, but I'm far too carried away by my feelings to be impersonal, HAHA.
deadly.ballerina chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
OMG, SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOST THE ABILITY TO CAN, SERIOUSLY. HOW DO YOU DO IT? YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART AND MAKING ME LOVE YOU FOR THAT AT THE SAME TIME! SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY FEELS!
deadly.ballerina chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I know this story is pretty much done, but if I was here at the time of this poll, I would ask you to make it as long as possible, HAHA. This is very good indeed, not only for entertainment.
deadly.ballerina chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
I can't even say much about this, but you really are a talented writer! I'm so excited about pretty much all the ends of the chapters.
deadly.ballerina chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I'm already crying, just for you to know, okay? And your writing is awesome, please never forget that!
The World's Best Auror chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Can I mention how much I love you because of your phonebook list? And your writing is lovely is always.
The World's Best Auror chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
The 'true-love snapshot' sounds like something from The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. Great writing as always.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
Your writing is the most beautiful thing.. I'm right there with Susan when she's exalted, when her heart is breaking apart but at the same time, hoping that she's going to mend it... Better late than never!
theragingscarlet1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
wow. This was so amazing. You write so beautfully- this felt so nostalgic which is always enough to make me cry. just beautiful.
meriland25 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This story made me cry,which only happens rarely,and only serves as an example of its excellence. Its beautifully written and your words are transmite such strong emotions, that the reder cant stay indeferent. Its sad story, yes, but beautifull none the less. You write your characters with an amazing deep ,and the way you portry susan is just perfect. All in all , a great and amazing story, with a powerfull message. Well Done, really!
Miso Muchi chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
This was sad, but wonderful. I dearly enjoyed it.
spritesinger chapter 19 . 6/10/2011
I really liked this - it was very sad but lovely.
Golden Mean chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
*sniff* *sniff* This story made me cry, you know. This is in fact a sign of its excellence. It is totally unlike any post-TLB Susan fic I have ever read-partially because the time period (right before she dies) and its length. This is an actual story with PLOT and SUBSTANCE and you can see Susan's life changing as she goes through the list. Which was an excellent framing device, by the way. And in the end she ends up with so many people that care about her, in both worlds. So bittersweet...