Reviews for Celebrity Jeopardy: Stargate Atlantis Edition
guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is too funny!
aLadyofAtlantis chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh my god. That literally made me laugh the hardest I have done in a long time. you should do another one, though with McKay answering tooo smart and rambling about lemons and his you for making my day!
everg8er23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Okay, I've already reviewed this but I just wanted to let you know that I found it again, read it again, and laughed even harder than the first time!
Scorpio Malfoy107 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hilarious! There should be more SNL shorts like these.
Transparent-but-Opaque chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
yes do another one! it was absolutely hilarious!
shikaiying chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Cute! Brings back great memories. I'd like to request Sean Connery be a guest. He's so charming on SNL Celeb Jeopardy!
MalB chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I agree. I totally miss that part of SNL. However, you mananged to make me laugh out loud with this one and my employees think I'm strange now. :)
RomyGirl123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
HHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEH!

U ARE AWESOME! I laughed throught thee entire thing:D

Amazing story, hehehe, hehehh, hehehehe
everg8er23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
"Rodney: I'll take Ancient Technology for a billion."

I don't know why but I laughed so hard at this line. Just priceless imagining all three of those otherwise intelligent people being complete idiots.

"I can help you with that." HAHAHAHA!
penguinopus chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Pretty funny, though I think John and Rodney would have been more competitve and not quite as idiotic. I'd only change one thing - at the end when Alex says he might pull the trigger, instead of John responding, it should have been Ronon saying "I can help you with that".
deal4321 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I loved it! I laughed so hard I cried! And I've never seen SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy skit but would love to read another one.
Elaine chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Hee!

Very funny & enjoyable

(And I miss that skit, too.)