Reviews for You Belong To Me
Elise Deschat chapter 4 . 1/13
Actually probably correct...broke 5th metatarsal (foot) on crutches for 6 weeks...

Still hooked and fortunately I don't have to wait
Jennaya chapter 20 . 12/25/2016
I'm glad I found your storeys. I like how you made it seem Sheppard wasn't in the virtual reality at first, it was all very plausible. Then how you worked the ending. Interesting idea to leave her in orbit to burn up on reentry eventually. It is a good option. I thought you might have tossed the cube into the vortex of the Stargate as it opened, but your way leaves opening for future storeys if you choose.
David chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Good job! When I want some well written and fun fanfiction I visit your page, keep on writing! You really know how to capture the characters. The Uncovering Lorne series is my favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
hey there
i was shocked when i read your story or stories about the unique connoctin between shep and atllantis getting so close to my unwritten story that i made up in my mind. but i liked them a lot and it might have given me some push to write my idea down toothank you for sharing your fantasieswith the world!
Vadercat chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Great story!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Great story... what's ironic is that you did exactly what I was hoping you weren't going to do in it's prequel (see my review to that) and made it work out by making it evil! Nice, really liked it!
ladygris chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
A really wonderful story! At first, I thought something was wrong with John, only to find out that something was wrong with everything else! (Man! That's a mind-bender!)

Great work on this one. Now, I'm off to the next story in this series. . . . ;)
ladygris chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Yay! Sheppard's back where he belongs! But this can't be a good thing, can it?
ladygris chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Hmmmm. . . .Even the others are noticing something's wrong. . . .Hmmmm. . . .

ladygris chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Okay, things aren't getting better. . . But when do they ever? :)

Another good chapter. Loved the "My special friend is a city" line. :D
ladygris chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Yikes! Those were some intense nightmares! Something must really be wrong with the city! Or with Shep!

Good chapter.
ladygris chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
So, I was surfing the website and realized I hadn't read all of these. Except for the first one. So, here goes. . . .

A great opening chapter, and there's trouble on the horizon already! Looking forward to what you do with this story!
hifield chapter 20 . 3/25/2010
Loved Ronon's take on the whole situation - maybe next time just say no - perfect.

Really liked Sheppard's explanation on trying to do as much as they could without Atlantis' help "The more we think like them the less chance there is we'll succeed.

Enjoyed hearing him interact with the City ... would have loved to be a fly on the wall as he explained it all to Carson.

Really enjoyed the story even more so the second time around.
hifield chapter 19 . 3/25/2010
Timing is everything I guess! I like how Rodney was involved with Atlantis to pull him out.

Very interesting story and I'm amazed at how you worked it all out - Extremely Sci-Fi at its BEST.
hifield chapter 18 . 3/25/2010
Very intense! What was he thinking to agree to this Wacky plan! Did he check to see if there was just a plug somewhere he could pull and be done with it?