Reviews for Breaking Grace
Jfmam chapter 32 . 9/17/2012
Not too much happened in this chapter, but it wrapped up this portion of the trilogy nicely.
It seems pretty clear where this story will go, and I'll read it as soon as I can.

It has been enjoyable following this band on their journey, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the next part. Tien and #16 are characters that are not utilised enough, especially not in a story with Gohan and Videl! The human characters from Dragon Ball don't generally get enough attention in my opinion, so it's been good to see his progression in this story, and good to see him and the humans get a chance to prove their worth, even if just in side battles.

So once again, I must commend you on writing such an entertaining and original story.
Jfmam chapter 31 . 9/17/2012
Epic fight!
Great to see the Kaio Ken.
Jfmam chapter 30 . 9/17/2012
It was good to see Super Saiyan Gohan hold his own, if for just a while. I hope Super Saiyan doesn't get too far surpassed in power.
I didn't expect the cliff hanger at the end, though it makes sense now that I consiser it. Well done!
Jfmam chapter 29 . 9/17/2012
I haven't seen the movie featuring this villain, so this should be interesting. Sad this will almost be over, but there's still the third in the trilogy, I suppose.
Jfmam chapter 28 . 9/17/2012
This chapter was surprising, to say the least.
Jfmam chapter 27 . 9/16/2012
Trust Erasa for some comic relief.
I enjoyed this fight. It didn't come across as a forgone conclusion and kept my attention.
Jfmam chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Glad you gave this fight to Tien and Videl. It's good to see the diiference in their fights from the Saiyans' and a relief to know that the humans are still useful.
Jfmam chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Ok, I did not see that end coming. Well done sir! (It did leave me a little down though)
Jfmam chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Good to see that someone is taking on the Colds. I'm worried what will happen if they are not dealt with quickly though.
Good chapter, a nice change to see someone other than Gohan and his group fighting for a change.
Jfmam chapter 23 . 9/16/2012
This doesn't look good for the people of Planet Vegeta. Nice job working this in to the main plot. It doesn't seem fillerish to me at all.
Jfmam chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
Not a bad filler chapter at all. Nice idea, Anonymous Void.
Jfmam chapter 21 . 9/16/2012
Yep, the ending you gave him goes a long way to making up for having to put up for him. Not in this fic, especially, but in the original too.
Looks like things are getting serious now. I fear they don't know what they're getting themselves into.
Jfmam chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
Is that the last we'll see of Bojack?
Good job of Gohan and Videl at the end.
Jfmam chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Poor Gohan, can't get rid of that guy, can he?
Nice to how things on Vegeta are.
Jfmam chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
Interesting to see the dynamic between Babidi and Dabura reversed.