Reviews for Song drabble meme
yue no rei chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Ahhh my favourited got to be number three and.. Seven? Nice ending note too, he finally gets to be called Watanuki-sama.
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Picture Perfect is my favorite. It's just so bittersweet; the end trailing off with so much promise and hope. 3

Ultimate was cute enough to make me giggle )
wingweever chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
these were good, they actually caused me to go make my Own KuroXFai drabble (my first true drabble by the rules XD)...i love all your works...Can't wait to see something new .
shufen2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow, those are pretty wood songs. If I tried it, I'd end up with some pretty weird ones.

I liked the contrast between Watanuki and Doumeki's "perfect mate" descriptions. xD
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
cute...

can anyone tell me what meme means?
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
wow u got me started! As soon as I can type I,m gonna try that!
Basuki chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hehe very awesome _ My favourites were number 8 and 10

owo Loved them, great work XD

(It would've been interesting to see a drabble for Word Disassociation though oo haha..)
lioness91 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
And you managed to right all of these in an average time of three and a half minutes? Congrats!

Anyway, my personal faves are 2, 3 and 7 [though it was a really hard choice and they're all well written]
binaryquill chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
You're amazing! Five made me mist over and seven actually made me tear up.

bq

PS- I'm totally going to try this now.
fanficismything chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Whoo-hoo! I still love the last one X3 Defiantely and forever X3! But I love the rest of it too X3!
Verginia chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow, I love theseD You've done great job and number 5 and 6 made me go into fangirl mode_
Smurfy20 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008