Reviews for The Saviours of the World
seekerchasing chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
i was really loving this story- i don't suppose that, uh, three years later you have any plans to continue...?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Really love the plot, please continue this! I see you haven't updated in awhile, please don't quit this I want to see what happens! *gets on knees and begs* PLEASE update!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
o! the plot thickens!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
this is fantastic i can't wait to see what you have planned
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
i really wont to know whats going to happen to rose and micky.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
aww. i had hope when jack came along and then they just get captured again and my hope was demolished, so sad.
BadWolfIsMe chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
wow!

the plot bunnies deffiatly won that one i think!

omg! i wonder what's happening...

don't be too long keeping me in suspense!

can't wait to read more!

Ana chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Well, I don't know what happened to my last review but I can assure you that it was more than three words, lol. So here's the cliff notes version:

The quote, made me aww for three weeks, lol. I loved the relationship between Jack and the Doctor and how they take care of Rose. And your plot, the saddness of those poor people on this planet, brilliant. Also, the fluff was wonderful. Loved it! :D
BadWolfIsMe chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
another brilliant update!

personally, i think the bit of plot you had in there was fantastic, and the fluff wasn't to... y'know... fluffy... lol

it was all just right.

god, i hope that made sense. don't worry about trying to interpret that if it didn't... you will be there for far to long!

anyway...

keep up the great work and don't be long uploading the next chapter!

Hana no Sutoomu chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
yay a little bit of fluffiness in this chapter. an't wait to read more.
Ana chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
"I am now"
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
awsome story. can't wait to read more. is rose going to find out about bad wolf by any chance?
Ana chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Oh, a cliffhanger. I do love a good cliffhanger. It's not Martha is it? The screaming I mean? *Attempts to look innocent*

I really enjoyed this update, and you're very welcome for the review, I'm enjoying it. I like how it's different from what we saw, and I like that you're keeping Rose away from Doctor Two. Granted, I like the boy, but sometimes I just wish...things had gone differently, lol.

Speaking of Rose, poor lass - she's gonna be fairly upset, I imagine, when she finds out the truth about Jack. Loved the scenes between her and Jack, btw. And then her and the Doctor, with the toaster - very cute.

Again, the characters are perfect and I look forward to see where you take this :)
BadWolfIsMe chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
really good update!

i'm liking what you're doing with this,

can't wait to see what happens next!
BadWolfIsMe chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
really good!

i really hope you are planning to continue this

you have a really good storyline here and i think you could make this amazingly brilliant!

please update it!