Reviews for Memories of the Rebellion
Ravagerblade chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Just reading the first chapter so far, all I can say is that you write beautifully with what the character is thinking, the words your write just makes me go to tears. lol
I love it, thank you.
A chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
This is very well written and captures Kallen perfectly. I've read a lot of fanfictions, and I only comment on the ones that I truly love. :) Thank you for writing this: it really is a masterpiece.
Raven Wilder chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
WOW! I've only read the first chapter so far, but this is AMAZING! You really get Kallen's character dead-on, and her thoughts on everything that happened are a joy to read about. You've done something really great here, and I'm gonna read the rest of the chapters as soon as I can! Terrific work!

(Okay, there are some places where a word's missing or another word is repeated in the wrong place, but that's fairly minor.)
Arthurian knight chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
Awesome story, mate. I think you portrayed Kallen very well here. I could not have done it better myself. Great work, looking forward to more of your stories.
J chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
thank you so much for writing this story! I had been thinking how nice it would be to read a fanfic that simply recapped Code Geass as it is in canon from some of the other characters' points of view, since we don't really get to see what they're thinking all of the time, except for a few hints here and there. The series moves so fat that, other than lelouch, we often have to fill in their thoughts for ourselves. I was specifically thinking of CC when I thought of this, but then I found your story and it was such a nice surprise! Kallen is one of my favorite characters so I loved reading this. I thought I was pretty clear on her motivations in the show, but you filled in gaps I hadn't even seen in the first place, and you made everything make so much sense. I really saw no problems with this story other than a few grammar errors, but that's understandable if you wrote it so quickly. Great work!
Leviathan101 chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
I thought this came out pretty well, I don't see stories using this kind of narrative often.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
I like it, I like it a lot. Please please write more fics! :D

Even extend this one to the end of R2 and beyond. That would be so nice.
Professional Freeloader chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
I had this English teacher who once told my class that when she started dating and would introduce her boyfriend to her father, and her dad would ask him to spell "a lot." If he spelled it without the space, he'd kick them out.

Other then that, wonderful story. Fantastic.
Twilight-Destruction chapter 6 . 8/22/2008
:O Amazing piece of work for its speed whilst keeping to the characters natures.
Renesis chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
I think it's a nice story.

It's pretty believable, and I think you've portrayed the charactors just the way they should be.

And it has a nice ending, too. Nothing too vague, nothing too specific. Just a simple conclusion of her wishes and thoughts.

I like it.

Great job!
SrgntDrew chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
I love this story good job! I hope to see you write more stories in the future! good luck on any future stories!
Taesica chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Quite amazing. I agree to the 2 different types of Kallen fanfics. Though I wish you would continue with this but it was fun reading it.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
First, I must commend you, and indeed THANK you, for finishing your fanfic. It's rare to see that, and it's impressive when you do.

Second, I'd like to congratulate you on writing a very believable Kallen. It was certainly welcome after the drought of Kallen scenes in the last several episodes. You've managed to fill in an important gap in the series thus far.

While I'm not quite sure about your interpretation of Kallen having known about Lelouch's identity as a Britannian Prince (at least prior to learning that Nunnally was the new governor general), your interpretation of the series is internally consistent and doesn't leave any major plot holes, so I'll accept it as valid.

All in all, I think you did an excellent job, and I'm kind of disappointed that it's going to end here. Obviously, you mean to see where canon takes us, but I'm curious as to your own personal theories as to what will become of Kallen.
DarkDesh chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
really great story was an awsome recap and you put things into kallens view amazingly i hope to read more from you in the future
youngde chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
animegamer89, icarus923 and LunaticChaos.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It really helps make all the work that went into the story worth, even if your high praise may be more than I deserve.

icarus 923, to answer your question, I'm a huge Kallen X Lelouch fan. I just think their personalities compliment each other best. They have so many similarities that I just find a relationship between them the most believible. Though if C.C. and Lelouch end up together, I wouldn't be particularly disappointed.

Just to let you know, I am aware that quite a few minor errors made it through my final proof before posting the story. Mostly wrong word/missing word kind of things. I intend to go through and correct them when I have a chance. I just wanted to get the story out before the next episdoe came out and was so exhausted by the end, I didn't pick up on some little errors.