Reviews for Captain's Girl
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Loved the chapter, I'm glad that Phil is finally treating her like his kid. I hope that he changes him mind and lets her stay on board with all of them. Update soon.

-Lindsey
Sanestar chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
all i can say...AH!
Swayyah89 chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Looks like things will be better between them have to wait and see.

Love it.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Aw... Its so wonderful to see father and daughter having some tender moments. And it was kinda funny to see how excited she was about her so-called punishment.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Now that is how a father and daughter are supposed to interact not fighting with each other all the time. Phil is turning into much whem it comes to Jessie, hopwfully the two will continue to only grow closer. Great update!
Audacious chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
yes! cap'n sig shows up. sigh. hottie. lol
Audacious chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
hey takersgurl! i though i was seeing things when i saw a story from you about deadliest catch in my inbox! :) was about ready to head the the doctor to check my eyesight, then i realized i wasn't halucinating... so see? you got wrestling fans that'll read this. teehee... -audacious
Mahone-chic-89 chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
omg great update! love how sig's trying to help out poor jessie.

Great work!

L
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
I hope Phil takes sig's advice and starts treating Jessie like his kid and not like a problem that he got stuck with. Another great chatper. Can't wait to read more.
KandyHawes chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
Aw Sig went into "daddy mode" that was cute!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
I hope Jessie isn't about to be in for another spanking, though I could see why she'd get one from taking off like she did. Its a good thing she was caught, otherwise who knows where she might have ended up?
KandyHawes chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
*sob* poor Jessie!
Mahone-chic-89 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
aw poor jessie! but she shouldnt have gone outside...*sigh* I sure hope Phil learns to really love her and keep her.

Great update!

L
Sharnhorst chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Jessie deserved that spanking and then some! Wow, that would have scared me to death. Will that fear now make Phil realise he wants her around? And what are the supplies he wants Jake to get? Is it something for Jessie?
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Oh boy it's a good thing that Josh was on deck and got to Jessie before anything really bad happened to her. Really great chapter can't wait to read more.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »