Reviews for Captain's Girl
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
What Jessie did wasn't very smart. I know she needed to cool off, but she really could have been killed.

Phil... what to say about him? He's coming to care for that little girl, I think its rather obvious, but will he realize it in time?
darkangeldommy chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
more please its really an awesome story keep up the amazing work update soon please :)
Sanestar chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
update soon

please
Mahone-chic-89 chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
yeah he's gettin attached! he better be! I LOVE this jessie girl...great character you created!

Cant wait to see what you have in store next!

L
KandyHawes chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Stupid Phil! Pull your head out of your butt boy before I bust YOUR tail...good chapter:D
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Jessie is just a little Susie Homemaker isn't she? I am glad that everyone seems to like having her around, with the exception of her father that is, but I have a feeling that that little girl is going to worm her way into his heart sooner or later. Can't wait to read more.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Poor kid, all she really wants is for her dad to accept her. Hopefully he will before its too late.
Sharnhorst chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Little Jessie just can't catch a break with her dad, huh? Poor kid. At least she loves her brothers now and everyone else loves her, and she works real hard for a small kid. Phil has to snap out of his little mood and treat her better!
DarkVampireBitch chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Please update ASAP!
Sanestar chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
O.O
Mahone-chic-89 chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
aw poor jessie! At least jake and josh are still serious about taking care of her. i hope phil realizes what a big mistake he'd be making if he let her go.

great story and great update!

L
Sharnhorst chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
At least Josh showed his dad what Jessie's mother had done to her. Will Phil realise he's the only one who can really keep her?
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
I hope she doesn't run away once they get back into the harbor. Maybe by then, Phil will come to his senses.

Oh, thanks for turning me on to this show. I actually got to watch it - last night or the night before - and I liked it. I'll have to remember to keep looking for it when it regularly comes on. Heh, that one guy wasn't too happy wearing that Viking-type hat with the green horns.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Phil may not beat Jessie but he is treating her worse than her mother treated her he is acting like he even cares about her at all. I really do hope the boys are able to make him realize that Jessie belongs with them always and forever.
Sharnhorst chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
God, poor Jessie. Her mother has been beating her, poor kid, I hope Jake and Josh tell Phil about it. She really needs some more hugs!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »