Reviews for Captain's Girl
Sharnhorst chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Jessie deserved that spanking and then some! Wow, that would have scared me to death. Will that fear now make Phil realise he wants her around? And what are the supplies he wants Jake to get? Is it something for Jessie?
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Oh boy it's a good thing that Josh was on deck and got to Jessie before anything really bad happened to her. Really great chapter can't wait to read more.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
What Jessie did wasn't very smart. I know she needed to cool off, but she really could have been killed.

Phil... what to say about him? He's coming to care for that little girl, I think its rather obvious, but will he realize it in time?
darkangeldommy chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
more please its really an awesome story keep up the amazing work update soon please :)
Sanestar chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
update soon

please
Mahone-chic-89 chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
yeah he's gettin attached! he better be! I LOVE this jessie girl...great character you created!

Cant wait to see what you have in store next!

~L
KandyHawes chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Stupid Phil! Pull your head out of your butt boy before I bust YOUR tail...good chapter:D
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Jessie is just a little Susie Homemaker isn't she? I am glad that everyone seems to like having her around, with the exception of her father that is, but I have a feeling that that little girl is going to worm her way into his heart sooner or later. Can't wait to read more.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Poor kid, all she really wants is for her dad to accept her. Hopefully he will before its too late.
Sharnhorst chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Little Jessie just can't catch a break with her dad, huh? Poor kid. At least she loves her brothers now and everyone else loves her, and she works real hard for a small kid. Phil has to snap out of his little mood and treat her better!
DarkVampireBitch chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Please update ASAP!
Sanestar chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
O.O
Mahone-chic-89 chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
aw poor jessie! At least jake and josh are still serious about taking care of her. i hope phil realizes what a big mistake he'd be making if he let her go.

great story and great update!

~L
Sharnhorst chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
At least Josh showed his dad what Jessie's mother had done to her. Will Phil realise he's the only one who can really keep her?
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
I hope she doesn't run away once they get back into the harbor. Maybe by then, Phil will come to his senses.

Oh, thanks for turning me on to this show. I actually got to watch it - last night or the night before - and I liked it. I'll have to remember to keep looking for it when it regularly comes on. Heh, that one guy wasn't too happy wearing that Viking-type hat with the green horns.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »