Reviews for Captain's Girl
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Glad to see that you're continuing with this story. I'm looking forward to more.
KandyHawes chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Good start. I like it and cant wait for more
Sanestar chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
My Imagi-Nation Lives In Me chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Usually I ONLY read wrestling fics but I am really enjoying this Deadliest Catch fic...As always, LOVE your fics!
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I have an interest in this story. I hope you keep it going.
Sharnhorst chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Uh-oh, she's been found. Now what will Phil do? Poor little kid needs her dad!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Jessie is a little spitfire isn't she? Got a feeling Phil is going to have his hands full with that one.
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Admittedly, I'd never heard of the show before the alert for this story popped into my email in-box. I have you on author alert in case you come up with new stories. I hadn't expected you to write about something not related to wrestling, but you're a good author and I've enjoyed all of your stories. So I looked into this show a little. Not a whole lot, just enough to get a feel for what it is about. It sounds like a good show and I may have to find when it plays just so I can see it, even if its only one episode.

Anyway, since I've loved your other stories, I've decided to give this a shot. I don't have much of an opinion yet on this story, but I'll be sure to let you know once more chapters start coming.

I am curious as to how Jessie managed to get onto the boat without being seen. Wouldn't someone be watching the boat while its in harbor? I wouldn't know, really, but I figured I'd ask.
Sharnhorst chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Your wrestling fans will have no interest? I would take interest in anything written by you! lol. I have watched the Deadliest Catch but only vaguely know the people involved in this story, but it's still a good start. How will that poor little girl's dad react when he finds her?
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Some people just aren't meant to be parents. I mean how can you blame a child for your stupid mistakes?

But Jessie sounds like one tough little kid: “You would think the bitch would at least have bought me a coat.” That line was simply priceless. lol

Great start can't wait to see what happens next.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6