Reviews for I Did NOT Just See That
foreignmishap chapter 1 . 3/14
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :3
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That. Was. Sooo... HILARIOUS!
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I loved this. The ending was hysterical!
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow, that was really good! I loved the idea of it, and the ending didn't seem rushed. It was really enjoyable to read.

Chez :)
fudgecakebrownies chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I thought it was pretty funny talking in 3rd person at the end anyway Sid was funny too I liked it you should keep it up with this couple even though I really don't support them this caught a spark of intrest in my eye!

X-Angel!
sciencerox chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I think you should write another fluff about Sid and Sue.
The Coyote chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I never realized how cute a couple they make! I really liked it, well written! :]
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Nice story. Great way to bring Tobey and Sue together!

Cheers!
ponygirl-loves-mcqueen chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aww, lol how sweet! :D I thought it was really good, great job!
lja136 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was so cute! I WAS neutral about the Three Delivery pairings, but after reading this story, I support Tobey/Sue all the way! Great job. We need more Tobue fluff on this site.
cookiiex chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aww how cute :D Love the pairing!

-cookiiex
blindkitten chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Well, that was cute. I can tell what you mean about fluff... though it suits Tobey and Sue very well. I didn't notice it being rushed, though! SidxOC would be interesting...
theKageTenshi chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This story is still awesome. :3
Ezra Marcel chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hehe! I saw this fanfic on the message board on show's website. My friend read it aloud to each other and we kept cracking up. This is by far my favorite story about Three Delivery. Heck, this might be my favorite story on FF! This pairing rocks and Sid must be VERY confused. You should totally write more fics about these guys.
smallncrazy91 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i feel soo sorry for sid in this story. i know what it's like to see your best friend kiss someone, and i know what it's like to see your sister kiss someone, but your best friend kissing your sister? too wierd!