Reviews for Her Romance
justmehmail chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. You're on a roll, aren't you? I like this!

-jm
xImCharmedx chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
wow! cute! i can't wait to see how this turns out. it sounds like its going to be very cute. keep updating!
jhgjhddxv gfdjhvbnhguyf chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
*sigh* if only the real Naruto shows were exactly like that to the T! I love you authoress! I love your story! (and all the rest of your fics too by the way, I can't wait till you update Saving Sakura and Stripped Bare (Byt the way Color Thoery was plain hilarious and just effing genius) Yes ahem,back to this awesome fic, YOU ARE A GODD! Ciao )

And yes, everyone does like Sakura heehee (OR THEY DIE.)
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I CAN review! So I shall!

...anyways...

"JUST KICK HIM IN THE BALLS, NOT THE HANDSOME FACE!"

Such a priceless Sakura line.

I love Sakura too, but most of my friends hate her. I DON'T GET IT! But hey, there are a lot of things in this world that I don't get.

Great job!
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
haha cute. I liked how Sasuke was so open and content. The real one has way more issues though. ARGH..
Kyo-my-Love chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
HAHAHAHA! that's a funny story! i love little stupid funny things likes this
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Cute, though short!

Very nice sasusaku!
systrami chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
"JUST KICK HIM IN THE BALLS, NOT THE HANDSOME FACE!” - I died with laughter! I don't blame Sakura for wanting to get back at him after everything he's done. Even if she does love him :)
gorgeousgal143 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Nice! Really nice! Sakura calling Sasuke an ass...now that's a classic! Update soon.
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
aw! that was super kawaii! and sweet! it was adorably hilarious!
little-heaVen chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
wow. short but sweet. i like it. anyway, i am happy to hear you'll still be writing your other stories...can't wait for them!
cathgoncath chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
oh this is really cute!

and funny too!

what's the next pairing?

please write more!
xraygurl88 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008

Funny!

I like the whole not-the-face thing.

Naruto's right, girls are weird. Hehehehe.

Write more pairings soon!

I love this!