Reviews for Her Romance
ilysfmdemetri chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
I love the idea for this chap! Oh, I live for unrequited love... (excuse the spelling) ;DD more please!
Neuroanatomy chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
i wish you would post part 3 of this chapter.

i dislike the sasukarin pairing so being stuck in a cliffhanger is really bad for my mental state. lol.

anyways, i hope you might find the time to write.

awesome one-shots (:
red.masenko chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Aw sweet, innocent Naruto. You cant help but fall in love with a character like that. Love it!
LALALALOVEmee chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
OH MY FRICKIN GOD! THAT MADE ME CRY! MY HEART WAS IN SHREDS WHEN SASUKE STARTED THINKING ABOUT KARIN LIKE THAT! PLEASE! PLEASE WRITE MORE! (AND HELP STOP THIS PAIN GOING IN MY HEART!)

Soooo yeahh LOL putting the drama queen side of me away ...

It was really good! All of your stories that is.

I really like this one though, soooo do continue writing it please. I would like to know what happens afterward cuz I am pretty sure you aren't gonna let Karin steal Sasuke away :)

But... you haven't updated in a while _

Update part 3 soon!
ohhhmagawd chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
okay. so this oneshot is amazing.

seriously.

this is what made me a narusaku fan. I couldn't stand it before, but after this, well, you definately put it in a different (better) perspective.

nobody can capture the, um, attraction, between them as well as you can ;)

haha

thankyou.

i enjoyed reading it :D
The-Hatter44 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
soooooo cute you really need to continue this
Rosy Tissues chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
This chapter shouldn't be a oneshot.

It should be a story with chapters.

Because i wanna know what happens next.

:D
Ninjafoeva chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
So sad :( I love it!
zekksgirl chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
OH goodness. that was amazing. really sad but amazing. :)
amaya moore chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
I liked it! does that mean you'll update? I feel sorry for Kiba and Karin, but...
quarterdark chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
awesome :D
Cheetay chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
These are really good _ Ya know, you should try a GaaraSakura eventually... :D
CharliexGirl chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
wah! that last one was so sad and heart wrenching.. believable, but.. no sasuke, how can you move on so easily? even though it's sakura's fault too.. gah.. it reminds me of the manga 3 years if anyone's ever read that. so.. D:

sasuke always causes problems.. hehe.

i liked the other stories too, like others said your characterization is good. (: naruto sounded so amazing in the second one lol and GO NEJI hahahah! that would be an amazing sequel 3

anyways, update when you have time? i love your stories!
Maybe so.Part two chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Oops, sorry, ignore the bottom part of my comment. I see this story is on hiatus. I hope it shall truly be 'temporary'.
Maybe someday chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I love the stories-the wide range of categories and situations and pairings.

(Because even if I remain a (Naru)SakuSasu (I can't help it, Threesome OTP!) fan, I still like dabbling sometimes.)

And the characterizations are spot on! 0

Oh, and in response to the end of your A/N to this chapter:

THIRD PART MY FOOT! D I can see that's not happening. D:

Anyways, I shall look at the rest of your fics.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »