Reviews for Skin Deep
Marie chapter 10 . 4/20
So, seems like this has been abandoned... Which is sad. Still, you have your reasons so thanks for doing what you could for this fic.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
Is Naraku evil or as you put it naughty?
4Eva Dreaming chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
"And deprive the women of the world my greatness, I think not. Since your friend is available, maybe I should-"

"You will not." Sesshomaru stated boldly, plenty of warning in his tone.

"She isn't your woman or property so why shouldn't I?"

Sesshomaru bared his fangs, darkness in his eyes. "You are a deviant, sadistic, man-slut and thus incapable of caring for her as she deserves."
"What if she's secretly into deviant, sadistic, man-sluts? Many women, innocent or not, love a bad boy, I should know."
A growl, low and threatening, music to his ears.

Loved this part Sesshomaru and Naraku's conversation was hilarious, and I don't know why but I find the term "man-slut" EXTREMELY funny XD lol
Trinabear chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Since ch11 does not seem to connect to this story in any way I will just ignore it and ask for you to pretty please update this story. I am very interested in finding out exactly what Sesshamoru thinks about Kagome's new look. Will there be a photo shoot of Kagome as "Innocent Angel" alongside "Bad Boy Demon" Saito? I was under the impression that Sesshamoru was the true Saito and that his father was pretending to be Saito to give him a break from the "modeling world" unless I am mistaken? I am probably just doing some wishful thinking...
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Interesting.
THE-BloodRedQueen chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Sooooo are you gonna finish it
Pyra Sanada chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
I do hope to see more from this story soon! I read through the whole thing so far earlier today. I have to admit, I'm completely confused about the whole Sessho/Saito thing. I thought for sure, that they would be the same guy, but it's not seeming that way, unless someone is using a glamour or something?
Purplediamon chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Lol the nerve!
Raven-2010 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Whao Kagome with claws sweet. Asks Sesshoumaru what she is and he says a bitch, love it ll

Raven
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
So so late, keep it coming.
Spongecake0147 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I actually like that sneak peek it was funny. "...you are literally a bitch." Made me laugh. :) I can't wait for the chapter xD
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Update pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Ugh, gotta hate the Spider.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Gosh, the Ice Prince is melting... how ADORABLE!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 5 . 6/19/2013