Reviews for Eschara
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is sweet to imagine, Cuddy telling House "secret stories" about her scars and then, House just saying I LOVE YOU just of the blue with Cuddy being shocked about it to put a proper response. :)
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was really good!1
newdayz chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You just keep on going with all this great Huddy!
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Hehe... Everything form the depths of sadness, to the soft fluffy ending that I so desperately crave. Perfect story, I love!
Danielle Alyssa K chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
u completly ned to finish this story!
goldiloks chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
what? how did she get a scar there from that? that sounds very difficult...

anyway, i love this story. i like the dialoge, and i love how you write cuddy. the way she always doesn't want to tell him but ends up doing it anyway, it's so true to character.

also, great job on creating a backstory. i like that you gave cuddy and house something in common.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw, I loved that. It was really good. :D Great job! (:

Angelica
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Okay, that was cute, that was cute.

XOXO, SoNotEmo
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This story is adorable! I enjoyed your portrayal of the House/Cuddy relationship. Hope to read more from you!
murphycat chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Loved it! Fantastic story and spot-on characters' behavior. Hoping for more. Great, not too much telling, all "showing." Good stuff.
MintExpresso chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Your writing is superb, and your portrayal of the characters is dead-on. Fantastic work!
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was an awesome story! So very House and Cuddy. Great job!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw! I love it. The development is really sweet and his attentiveness is priceless. You did a great job. There's a calm quality to the story that really drew me in and made me appreciate the care and playful familiarity.
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Brilliant! Simply stunning!
defending-alien chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i love this story, it's so cute!