Reviews for Draco's Not So Good Day
LOL!
idril anarion chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Ohh that's awesome! hahahaha
Jessarie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
that was classic. i laughed so hard my face hurts. nice work :)
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
SO GREAT!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
May I just say: HAHAHAHA!

That was a great idea, I din't even realize it until Narcissa got angry at Draco.

Then I had to read it again.

Again I agree with InTheMist, he was probably cursing in his head when he realized what Harry was going on about.
Shineoncindi chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hahaha :D Love it, I always love your fics :D
91BlackMoon chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I LOVED this, I couldn't stop laughing, I'm still laughing. This one goes in my favorites ;)
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
xD Poor Narcissa.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I like how the 36 hours of labour and birth marks came before lying to the Dark Lord. Cuz, when your kid tells you to hang yourself, it's important to have your priorities in order. :)
InTheMist032000 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Oh My GOD. That was by far the most hilarious quick one shot I've ever read! I had to reread the note Narcissa read aloud twice to finally realize Draco sent her a note telling her to hang herself! And then I read the entire story again and could. Not. Stop. Laughing! Knowing Draco was thinking "Shit, shit, shit," looking in the hall just knowing any time his mom would Floo in. It's been soo long since the last time I've felt I couldn't stop laughing. I'm still giggling a bit. I'm so adding this to my favorites!

But also, I think it shouldn't go without saying how incredibly hot this quickie was as well (what a wonderful combination). "...imagining Draco Malfoy standing behind him, yelling insults and fucking him hard and fast just like Harry needed it"- Pure gold. Omg. I love the way you put it, and it inspired some select flashbacks. Needless to say, brilliant story!
bellamara chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ha
Veneya chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
lol...it was hilarious.
katebark66 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh. Win. Very nice. Also, I read your delightful poem right before reading this, so for the first couple of paragraphs I was reading it like a poem, if that makes since. Spectacular! :D
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
that was a very good twist
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
AHAHAHAHAAH it was for his mother!... LMFAO! Ingenious!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »