Reviews for Claiming
wandamarie chapter 2 . 8/2/2018
thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
thanks for the chapter and story so far
Loch Ness chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
You... really don't know how to write vampire fics. Sorry. But your work on AO3 is absolutely stunning, I've got to say. Really, though is this the same author as those fics? It has typos, for fuck's sake, and even gives of a My Immortal vibe, tbh.
MissMJS chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
Shit, might I say that twist at the end of the first chapter rotally blindsided me! Like, holy fuck, where the hell did that come from? Brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Wow
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Brilliant!
malini85 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Soul shatteringly beautiful... I know I shouldn't be but fuck I'm oddly aroused.. That was extremely hot .. So beautifully written . I really hope there are more fics of urs that I haven't read left to devour.. What a blessing this has been!
malini85 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Oh good golly gumboots! That was glorious... The whole time I thought Draco was the vampire.. I had to re read the entire thing after I realized it was Harry... Fucking hell... This was soooooo sooooo soooo unbelievably n absofuckinglutely good! Sigh! Why haven't I read this before? I thought I read all ur fics... Was this not put on Ao3... Does this mean there might be more of ur divine stories that I haven't read? Good Lord.. I feel like I've won the lottery...
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
brava. Brava. Brava. This was insanely good
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Holy...though hints were dropped, I certainly didn't expect that
Abbey Riddle chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
oh shit, didn't see that coming. good job.
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Okay. You got me. I was thrown that Harry was the vampire at the end. :P
Chandra Migina chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Great story xD
lori.ravenheart chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Nice symbolism with the mirror.
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wow oh my gosh! You completely fooled me!