Reviews for Claiming
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Gah! I really didn't expect that twist! *hurriesofftothenextchapter*
Hi chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I like when he excepts Harry as his lover and his new vampiric genes.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
that was hot.
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Umm. I greatly enjoy how Malfoy fucked Harry but Harry gets to claim him none the less. Off to read the second part!
writtenmatrix chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Good work. :) Liked your twist at the beginning, getting the readers to believe Draco is the vampire, as opposed to Harry. The mirror work in the second chapter was intriguing, and a good way to play with the transformation.

The only thing that confused me is that Vampires don't bleed. If they could drink the blood of their own kind, they wouldn't be so hell bent on hunting humans. Or maybe they would be, but if they could just feed on each other they wouldn't need to get so carnal and thirsty. But yeah, they are dead, so no blood. That's why they are pale actually, because there is no blood in their systems.

ANYWAY it was still great :) A satisfying read! Cheers
Haunt of twilight chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
This was awesome! I love it!
AliLovesHPandMusic chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Ah, how I love fics where Harry or Draco are vampires.
musme chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I like the idea

and this story
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Vampire!HarryDraco, is the hottest sh*te EVER. Period.
wiccademon chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
HOT!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
lov it
Cleindori chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Hi Faith,

I really liked how you played out this story, especially the first chapter. It is pretty unusual in a story for the vampire to be captured and letting himself be fucked, but you really aced that part and gave your story this tiny little something which makes it special. So my compliment.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the good work.

Bye

DoriDori
ayjayssis chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
: O Im not sure why, but i was totally shocked at the end of this, I really thought Draco was the vampire for somereason, not sure now though on better reflection. Cause you didnt actually say that he was!
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, that was amazing. I didn't expect Harry to be a vampire! I loved the second chapter, especially the moment when Draco opened his eyes and didn't see himself in the mirror. Wow.. Just wow... Loved it!

Lucy