Reviews for Claiming
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
lov it
Cleindori chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Hi Faith,

I really liked how you played out this story, especially the first chapter. It is pretty unusual in a story for the vampire to be captured and letting himself be fucked, but you really aced that part and gave your story this tiny little something which makes it special. So my compliment.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories, keep up the good work.

Bye

DoriDori
ayjayssis chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
: O Im not sure why, but i was totally shocked at the end of this, I really thought Draco was the vampire for somereason, not sure now though on better reflection. Cause you didnt actually say that he was!
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, that was amazing. I didn't expect Harry to be a vampire! I loved the second chapter, especially the moment when Draco opened his eyes and didn't see himself in the mirror. Wow.. Just wow... Loved it!

Lucy
Heksie chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
SIMMERING PASSION
Nihtingale chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
so many questions left unanswered
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
well alrighty then
ASkyie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh! Oh my! I has this all wrong, though I suppose you meant to do that. Lovely twist. Truly.
Eipok chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
How, in the world, are Draco and Harry supposed to remain undiscovered? How can they still attend Hogwarts? How will they feed? It's a great ending, but it leaves so many sad questions.
silverbolts chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Holy crap, crazy twist at the end. O.O
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
This was a very sweet (and sexy) tale with a marvilously happy ending.
Imalena chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Such an erotic and surprising story. I liked how Draco was thinking he "captured" Harry but got captured himself. I really love this story, too bad there isn't more chapter... I'll read more of your story
crazylove4MCR chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
ooh... wonderful story! love it, and quite yummy!
xX-MissBoofzilla-Xx chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
wow!...that is...WOW!
Asher's Legion chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I... can't... stop... reading... your stories! ARGH! SO GOOD!

~Asher