Reviews for Claiming
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow this one is different from your other stories but I like it though!
Wyrdflux chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was amazing. I completely expected Draco to be the vampire, what with the biting and all. I love Harry as a vampire. -
My Little Vixen chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was really hot. And the unexpected turn at the end was amazing!

I love your writing...please continue.
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
lol, tht was painful n erotic!weird combo!omg, the ending was such a huge turn of events!i actually cried out in surprise, i wasn't expecting tht!lol, love when u do tht, n love the ending!wow, harry is manipulative vamp here, haha, soo wish i could see draco's face after he knew!
HDfanatic chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
OMG! aksdfl;sd i loved that.
thecollectiveunconscious chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That part about Harry saying that he felt almost 'alive' confused me, but I read on without thinking too much about it. Then I realized that it was Harry who was the vampire, and that you put an incredible twist on this story. Of course I originally thought that Draco was the vampire, with the summary and all, and I realized again the power of implication.

Amazing job. Dark, haunting, and sexy. I like that.
emodragon4life chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
that was unexpected. i thought that Malfoy was the vampire. I LOVED IT! especially the ending. great job!
Kia chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Just amazing... it's just a wonder...
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Quite amazing!
tilly-tally-tease chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
o what a twist!

haha I love it! Poor Draco had no idea what he was doing, messing with dear Harry there. Now their stuck, and I can just imagine the outcome of that! XD Great story!
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
that was quite a twist, i like it. it would be cool if there was a 2nd chpt sort of like an epilouge that showed harry and draco like a year later or whatever, happily mates...if not somewhat kinky :P but hey that's what drarry shippers love! me XP whatever you do, i loved it

the Evil Jenyus
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Another one I've read on adult fan fiction dot net. But its so good. I loved the warning about theres no warnings- let that be your clue. And the twist ending. and how Harry thinks: Why, he almost felt... alive. ddjksdjfkls so good.
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh I loved it! I really love vampires! So do you I guess)

Have a nice weekend!