Reviews for Claiming
thecollectiveunconscious chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That part about Harry saying that he felt almost 'alive' confused me, but I read on without thinking too much about it. Then I realized that it was Harry who was the vampire, and that you put an incredible twist on this story. Of course I originally thought that Draco was the vampire, with the summary and all, and I realized again the power of implication.

Amazing job. Dark, haunting, and sexy. I like that.
emodragon4life chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
that was unexpected. i thought that Malfoy was the vampire. I LOVED IT! especially the ending. great job!
Kia chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Just amazing... it's just a wonder...
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Quite amazing!
tilly-tally-tease chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
o what a twist!

haha I love it! Poor Draco had no idea what he was doing, messing with dear Harry there. Now their stuck, and I can just imagine the outcome of that! XD Great story!
Evil Jenyus chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
that was quite a twist, i like it. it would be cool if there was a 2nd chpt sort of like an epilouge that showed harry and draco like a year later or whatever, happily mates...if not somewhat kinky :P but hey that's what drarry shippers love!...like me XP whatever you do, i loved it

sincerely,

the Evil Jenyus
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Another one I've read on adult fan fiction dot net. But its so good. I loved the warning about theres no warnings- let that be your clue. And the twist ending. and how Harry thinks: Why, he almost felt... alive. ddjksdjfkls so good.
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh I loved it! I really love vampires! So do you I guess)

Have a nice weekend!