Reviews for Fear
Nierx chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
This is a very interesting story. I hope you update sometime!
LilyFlare chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow. How delightfully sadistic!
pinknerffan chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I thought the chapter was good, and the addition of Tifa was very nice. I liked how you introduced the wraith thing into the story, as well. I really liked the chapter, and I really don't think you're rusty :)
C. Vanus de Leon chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
meh too lazy to log in. anyways. I fucking love this one. Its sick and twisted and not too much like your other fics. I don't care about chapter length as long as you don't stop. :) I love how Cloud is the sick fuck and Zack is all freaked out. Its fucking AMAZING.
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
I want a Zack pet!

honestly when Cloud got shot I was like WTF? But then I read the rest. _

I don't mind about short or long chapters, you make chapters longer, then people whine about how long it takes. You can't win.
yumie-darkness123 chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
i love this so much!

its the best! keep writing please
AngelsRevenge chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
OMFG I LOVE IT. update update update! the story is wonderful and i just, WOW that is all i can say besides *bows at your feet* I am not worthy!
Kitsunefan203 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
This story is a really different style then what I'm use to reading of ZackCloud, but its very good. The whole idea of making Cloud the kind of twisted personality instead of the quiet, Ukeish type. Giving him more of a personality of, "I wouldn't think twice before killing you"
shipet100 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Bad. Ass!
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Another deeply interesting project from you :) I found it an intriguing idea (as I mostly always do...). I do hate to say this, but I'm not sure if I liked how completely out of character Cloud was in this particular story, at least it doesn't to me. I do enjoy the tone of the story though, and it flowed extremely well.

Welcome back chica, congrats on college!
layafel chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
YAY!

Your back!

XD

It's nice to have an update from you[though I really shouldn't be talking..]

We're most definately still here and waiting for your stories. Don't stop writing. And gratz on getting accepted to the college of your choice!
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Yay! You're back! Can't wait if you ever update your stories! Welcome back.