Reviews for Gold Isn't Everything, But It Helps
Dam Hatter chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I went through these fics one by one and I loved each of them. Really. The plot is well written. The situations really fun and funny. And Draco is wonderful. Especially here.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww, cute :D

From Me x
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
o I loved this great job.
JTSBBSPSDK chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
HA! D Genius fic! I always hate to see that "Fin" in the bottom of my screen, which means your fic is nearing it's end... I always want them to be longer... Thanks a lot for entertaining me brilliantly! I wish I had your writing abilities! XD

KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was ADORABLE. X3 I prefer Draco as the seme, but that was portrayed wonderfully, I loved the line 'you're rich!' (after about 10 minutes of drooling at the money. XD)
tigerlily-1616 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Another great one. Must say I prefer top!Draco, but this was still good. Hilarious as usual though.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
haha that was so funny. I feel bad for the goblin though.
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
they're shagging on money? wow!
Wyrdflux chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Another fantastic fic! - Shagging on a pile of galleons is definitely something I've never read before. Though, I couldn't help but think about Scrooge McDuck and his piles of money, and that somewhat ruined it for me.
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
lol, wow, wat could better for draco than shagging in piles of gold wit harry!ok, just so u noe, i'm squeeling like a fool here!tht was soo sweet n cute n sentimental n witty n hot!LOVED IT!i always love it when one of them proposes!
notsosweethart chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh dear. Marriage must happen. Between us. Are you a chick?

Suppose it doesn't matter either way.

I am in love with you.

And your Draco.
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Okay, Gringotts is defiantly not a place I've seen them shag before, I think you have first dibs there. I can't imagine gold coins are very comfortable though, but I can easily see them as being a turn-on for Draco. . Silly Draco, thinking Harry was poor. That poor, poor goblin though. Scarred for life I think. I hope they tipped him.

DanuMarie chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Yay! I loved it. Never read one in this situation. Very unique.
My Little Vixen chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Lol! That made me are such a good writer - I love your stories.
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Naughty Drakie! This is so cute!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »