Reviews for The Great War
Can u write more I feel like even though it's a good one shot it could develop a lot further into a book
Armygal
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was really interesting. I wish you could continue this. :)
BlueEyedKlutz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really loved this story, ever thought about amking it into a multiply chapter story? Or adding another chapter? Or maybe a sequal? I'm sure a lot of people - including me - would love to read afterwards :)
whitepapernblackink chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is one of the best one shots i have ever read! AMAZING JOB! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this was incredably well written, is their plans fo a sequel
EvaB0417 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
good storyline im looking forward 2 reading more xD
crazyperson17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
awesome one-shot i found it historically accurate (although im no genius) and i loved the ExB in it.
AmericanPhilies chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Great story! can't wait for another chapter!
BellaCullen4ever chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
could you please update soon? Pretty pretty please?
TheLeopardBrightsky chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hi! I just want to say that you're awesome for liking the Beatles. I grew up with them (not when they first came out, of course!) and I just recently saw Across the Universe because I found out that the director went to my Alma Mater.

Anyways, nice writing. I've been looking for decent writing after I read a good plot concept that was scarcely embellished (the author called it a novel in the making!).
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
LOVED IT! really good story!
Vinegar and Roses chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
dunno why I read this... But yeah, its quite good. I would have liked to know more about Bella's past and what happened later... Sequel, Maybe?
squody3015 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was so amazing! The emotions were intense, and I can honestly say I cried for Max, and Edward's parents thinking about them when they would have to find out.

This is a really good one shot, and it definatly has the potential to be continued into a story. Please *pout* at least the part when Bella has to explain everything to him *puppy dog pout with tears*
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
OMG! I loved this so mcuh! You should definately continue this! ;)
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was really good. I liked how Bella and Carlisle worked in the hospital and that Bella treated Edward!