Reviews for I Wanna Be Bad
sam7418 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Oh my gosh thats terrible. This was an awesome story and some freak decicded to copy! Oh and another reason thats bad is cause now you won't write any more of this story. Ugh I hope you do beat the dude up. P.S Great story. :) hehe
iluvinusessnar chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
WTF I hate people like that. Well you made your point, and the justice has been done. Hopefully the 'grudge' cools off and you update again :] Thanks.
Quartzy and Sue chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Okay first of all this story is completely awesome! Second, that totally sucks that some moron did that! That would suck! Please do not let the idiocy of whoever did that make you stop this story it is way too good!
UnderxGravity chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
People sometimes don't understand the connection between an author and their stories, all the work that's put into them. If you don't feel like continuing this story, then that's your choice. There's always a risk in posting stories on here.

But please consider not letting this plagiarizing jerk get in the way of this creation. The worst is over, the damage done, however lasting it may be. You have a great story going here.
Lady Snowstorm chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
i would hate that if it happen 2 me
Hello Kathryne chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Please continue this! It's an actually well written D/C story, as opposed to the countless 'den courtney walked over 2 duncin and gave him a kiss on the mouf' stories.

I know what it's like to be plagiarized, and it really sucks.
Raawr10909 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
stupid person that plagirized ur story
cherrybomb10295 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Wow. If that ever happened to me... Wow. I feel for you. That must suck. Take your time cause I'm sure MOST of us respect you as a writer.
ShadowBYeBYe chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
No worries it was taken down. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...I don't think that works for plagys. If they do steal it and try to up load it here, just let a few of us know, and we can hand them an ass load of flames before it is taken down. Merely a low life with absolutely no creativity and no imagination of their own. So let the lividity wash from you as you write a toture fic for said plagiarist :)
Amethyst Ocean chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Oh, my gosh! That sucks! :(

Well, at least you got them banned. *scoffs* What a faker...

But you know what? Think of it this way:

Maybe your story was so good, that's the reason why he/she did it. And even though this is an obvious fact that your story rocks, he/she had no right to do that whatsoever.

But um, if it helps, you can try thinking of it as a compliment?

*shrugs*

Well, anyways, thanks for giving us this story so far and good luck! :)
proud shipper chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Ew. I can't believe someone stole your story. And they made it into a self-insert story? Gah. Lame. They are obviously too dumb to think of their own fan fic, and even then it would probably suck.

Wow. That was mean. Haha. Anyway, I can't wait until you actually update this [:

BTW, did you get "banhammered" from Halo?
xxpinapplesareyummyxx chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Wow tht's jacked up!

but u knoww wht they say, karma's a,... witch

im sure the idiot who copied ur story

is getting a handful of bad karma ritee now!

plz update soon!,,

pinapplesareyummy:d

fer sure!
LoopyLunnyLunaLovegoods wife chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
ugh they used my name lol only mine starts with a K im in amereica and im going to spoil it for my bro thx
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Great start, please continue. :)
dannyp3995 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
cant wait to read your next chapter. hurry up and write it. people are counting on you to write another one...NO PRESSURE.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »