Reviews for I Wanna Be Bad
Briana chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I loved your story! Even though it spoils it for Americans...well anyways please continue! I must know what happens!
alienphantom chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh this is gonna be good!
x Aowin and Myra x chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Dude, make Courtney come back instead of Eva! that would be friggen awesome! please? You did a incredibly good job on the courtney's parents. it sounded straight outta the mouths of my parents. yup, they're like that. So ya, keep up the great work.
cherrybomb10295 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Neat story so far. I like it. Hey I always wondered why they brought Eva back and not Courtney. Do you think maybe... That she could some back instead? Pretty Please with sugar on top? And Duncan could be all mushy and the guys would say he was whooped, and and and. Sorry I'm starting my own little fantasy story again. Well It is your story. I'll be on the update for your next chappie!
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
this is your first? Geez, it's pretty well written for a first story. Danm! Update soon!
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I love it! Pleases pleases write more soon!
proud shipper chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is great! I'm excited to read the rest. I have a suggestion though. In your summary I think you put: "Follows Courtney after she gets voted off" or something like that. Maybe you should add "spoiler" before that because that's pretty major. Luckily I just watched the episode an hour or so ago! Haha. But yeah, just a suggeestion.
Teera-Chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
You did do a rather good job of making Courtney's family. I wouldn't have imagined them any different. Well I wouldn't have imagined Alex (I always imagined Courtney as an only child..) but I love her!

Update,

Teera
Amethyst Ocean chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Goodness I LOVED this so much! It was absolutely BRILLIANT! You have an AMAZING writing style-one of the best I've seen in this section!

Keep it up, this is fantastic!

Oh, and do you think you can give me the link to the youtube episodes? Are they ones that haven't aired yet, or something? If so, can you give them to me? I can't find em'. :*

Well, anyways, keep going! This is awesome!
watchingpaintdry chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love the parents being WAY OVERLY WIERD thing...it adds much character to the story and is FAH-BULOUS! keep up the good work, PLEASE!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3