Reviews for Photos of only you
annoyingLONER chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
a fic with a whirl of emotions. still dizzy. thanks for the interesting fic
What the hell chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
R u a boy? Because the sex scene isn't totally accurate. You wrote it as if a BOY was having sex with a GIRL ... NOT a girl with another girl. When two girls have sex they don't rock back and forth. They just move their fingers or they use their mouth. Also when to girls have sex, even if they are a Virgin the girl wouldn't bleed it would just hurt really bad, unless she never masturbated before. The only time a girl would bleed is if her "you - know what" broke, and it cant be done by a girl, naturally, because a tongue isn't strong enough and the fingers aren't long enough to reach it. Trust me i know I'm a girl and gay... VERY gay. Experienced, you catch my drift. ;) Anyway besides the few flaws in your epic fail research, you did a GREAT job. Luv the story, its one of my favorites. KEEP WRITING! 33
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Who is the narrator at the end of the story?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
At the end of the story like part 3, so the next chapter, who was the narrator suppose to be ..Mai?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I'm confused... u said at the end "under that blue summer sky" but u were talking about how it was snowing quit heavily. So curious, was it winter or summer during this time of the story?
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This story has a really solid plot. Just the right amount of angst and romance. I really love the way you have

Developed their relationship. Probably just need

To take care of some grammatical errors and

This fic would be fine. I really enjoyed reading this.
ako2project chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
very nice thx for writing.

anyway, plz update paper doll. that story was really captivating.
bitchynovich chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
WoW! THAT WAS...-speechless-

SERIOUSLY I REALLY CRY MY EYES OUT THERE...I THOUGHT THAT NATSUKI WILL GIVE UP WHEN SHIZURU SAYS 'THE EYES THAT NO LONGER HOLD LOVE FOR ME' TT_TT

HAHA THE FIRST CHAPTER THOUGH WAS ENTERTAINING...I LOVE THEM BOTH THERE, BUT HERE...YEP I LOVE HOW THEY LOVE FOR EACH OTHER GROW INTO SOMETHING MORE, BUT REALLY I HATE ANGST...

HAHA OH WELL IT SURELY MAKES THE STORY MORE WORTH IT!

SO YEAH VERYYYYYYY LOVE IT...HOPE U CAN UPDATE SOME OF UR OTHER MAI HIME FICS...MUA
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Hello :)

Amazing story, more than a year ago, i was always saying to myself "i have to read it entirely when i have time", so here i am reading the third chapter for the first time, lol. I have one regret though : i should have read it earlier :D !

That was fantastic, i wasn't confused one bit with the changing POV. You wrote it perfectly clear.

I liked all the roller coasters, that's what made the fic realistic AND romantic :) (and even more sweet of course :p).

I hope to see you soon around and wish you all the best for the future :) Take care.
paganwood chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
It was confusing in the ch 3, mainly because I didnt understand if Shizuru slept with that guy or not. But I remember for the ch 1, when Natsuki and Shizuru slept together for te first time, Shizuru was a virgin (or that I understand xD) so... What the hell was all the angst about? I had that question in my head, until, paying more attention I realize that was because Shizuru cant get the guy off her, and he was becoming kind of stalker/obssesive on her. Then I was like O, I get it now xD.

There were some parts, when I couldnt understand certain actions in both. But their reactions (I think) really are like in real life a person would do. Overall, the plot and characters were good, so, keep writing! Me want another story xD or and update soon n.n
TFKK chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
I enjoyed reading your fic. i really do. but then, there are details in photography that don't quite match reality. Models can't decide to make photoshoots, and photographers are hired for some magazines, advertising agencies, and so on. I don't know, that just how i know about it, and no photographer should be allowed to take the studio if they yet to know about lighting, because that's basically a crucial point.

Natsuki and Shizuru seemed to give up easily, and sometimes, a bit skeptic and pessimistic here and there.

But then, you made the readers 'read' your work, because there's no point turning back, and I personally like how you make their situation goes up and down, it really pulls me to read more and more of this particular story.

I guess that's all, and I wonder if you understand my english. Keep it up, and I like your work, though you made Natsuki a little too OOC, but you have interesting ideas, and I've read a number of your work. so keep it up. I like them
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I have no idea what about the details of cameras and photo shoots other than smile-point-and-click, magazines, and little glimpses from television about models getting filmed while having their photos taken. You certainly painted quite a picture for me!

Yay! A happy ending! A hard earned one all through out. I like the conclusion to the first part where Shizuru kept trying to get Natsuki to look at her and only her. It's as if all the time since she started to become a model and walked into Natsuki's studio, it's like she'd deliberately sought her out (Natsuki was famous after all), and all this time she posed only for her to look at, except there was that stupid slime ball in the way. Yes, that ugly bastard! *shakes fist*

Why did Natsuki say: "I can't please her." Was it because it was all just becoming about lust? That, increasingly, Natsuki could hardly see Shizuru at the time other than an object of desire, and vice versa? I could relate - there was someone once who was a daily temptation, and she knew it. I just wanted to burst! Poor Natsuki. She wanted to burst with love with her desire, not just pure lust. If they had only talked and developed their relationship then. Alas, in the end, it was a union of love and affection, and as much as time can turn wounds to scabs, time also heals when you are reunited, with forgiveness. As such, words just cannot be enough; the outpouring of emotions in your touch just says it all. (BTW, that's so cute how all this time, Natsuki was telling Duran the story, lol.)

Outstanding as usual! Choice of words and phrasing, pace and setting, weaving a world that draws us in, tugs at our heart strings, and ultimately sets us free to join them in their happiness. ) But... that's only a review for part 1! lol.

Okay, on to part 2-3. The latter was difficult to read, particularly because it was jarring to have to figure out exactly whose POV it was when there was a scene or POV change. Some things are plain obvious, but for others you had to stop and think, maybe go back a little. So there, my constructive feedback is to please try not to break the flow. Who knows, maybe you were trying to go for a blurring effect or something, except it's just so jarring, as I mentioned.

I was rather confused about Shizuru and Ren. I figured out that she was just trying to get Natsuki's attention during her absence, but considering that Ren here is being a stalker and violent, and Shizuru's reaction to him is akin to terror, one wonders exactly what happened between them... and I wanna know! Not because I want to inflict self-torture or anything P but I just want to make sense of things and not just go by simple assumptions. How dare that bastard beat up Natsuki! I hope they put him in jail for many years! Shizuru slugging him once just wasn't enough, although satisfying that she felled him in one blow, hehe.

Other than that, again, you did a fantastic job and I can't wait for the next part!
Simantov chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
This was great T_T

I just love your stories

By the way...at the end I got kind of confused 'cause

Natsuki said ''It may not be the first for me to hear, but it was meant to for me.''

Then, Shizuru told that to Ren or someone else before Natsuki?

And did she had sex with him?

I think that's all

Take care
Akira Sasaki chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
*Sniffle...* Aw...some!

(Back to boring seriousness..) Although it was kinda hard to read whom the POVs belonged to, I guess, I really had to read EVERYTHING. Seriously, I couldn't tell who the last one belong to until I saw "Takumi"'s name mentioned. xD I guess I just suck at that. Lol.

Well, anyways, overall, this was so great, I actually felt what I had wanted to feel (when I read fanfics). Like... the sudden lurching feeling. I don't really know the feeling well enuff, but believe me, only the best of most of the fanfics I read give me that feeling.

Awesome job there. And if there's an update to this, (continuation) I'll definitely read it.

Supa!

New fan of urs,

-Akira
Waffle chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I really like this story a lot. I'm confused on one thing though. Did Shizuru sleep with Ren? Because it sure sounds like he did. I'm hoping that's cleared up soon because there were some things confusing. Great story though