Reviews for Photos of only you
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
What. The. Fuck.

J-Crusader you are a very abstract writer, and I've always thought your style was unique. But now this was just upsetting. I'm sorry. It's not that you confused me, it's more of the events in the story and the way they 'transitioned' was disappointing (chapter 1&2 were fine, I'm mainly talking about chap 3). The struggle over Ren was dragged on for far too long, and Natsuki didn't even put up a fight when he was beating her, even after everything he's said and done to her and shizuru. I know that Natsuki knew she didn't need to fight because shizuru was hers, and therefore, she had already won. But She is Natsuki fucking Kruger for fuck's sake.
Hookedonreading chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Hi J-Crusader! Wow...I can't believe your fic...it is so ...romantic and well written...flowing smooth like a stream of water...

You have such talent that I am awed by you and so grateful for you sharing and posting this fic and the others too!

I hope you come back and write more. I love you fics and seriously,...I love them!

Take care of yourself, please don't let your talent go to waste! Hope to read more newer fics...
chdez81 chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
You was not kidding with the "roller coaster" and was exciting! And a bit spooky X3 this work really has a "asían vibe" and i love it! (Despite the dificulty i have reading because im not a english speaker). Congrats!

PD: Airport runway!? Ikezu! XD
Kana chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
The story was bootiful :) the epilogue was so confusing tho that I couldn't finish it ... Sadly
bareIyBreathing chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
love-love the plot and everything, except Ren...ohoho
and the line: 'Look at only me for I look at only you', so... so... so... -mRmm! ! !
annoyingLONER chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
a fic with a whirl of emotions. still dizzy. thanks for the interesting fic
What the hell chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
R u a boy? Because the sex scene isn't totally accurate. You wrote it as if a BOY was having sex with a GIRL ... NOT a girl with another girl. When two girls have sex they don't rock back and forth. They just move their fingers or they use their mouth. Also when to girls have sex, even if they are a Virgin the girl wouldn't bleed it would just hurt really bad, unless she never masturbated before. The only time a girl would bleed is if her "you - know what" broke, and it cant be done by a girl, naturally, because a tongue isn't strong enough and the fingers aren't long enough to reach it. Trust me i know I'm a girl and gay... VERY gay. Experienced, you catch my drift. ;) Anyway besides the few flaws in your epic fail research, you did a GREAT job. Luv the story, its one of my favorites. KEEP WRITING! 33
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Who is the narrator at the end of the story?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
At the end of the story like part 3, so the next chapter, who was the narrator suppose to be ..Mai?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I'm confused... u said at the end "under that blue summer sky" but u were talking about how it was snowing quit heavily. So curious, was it winter or summer during this time of the story?
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This story has a really solid plot. Just the right amount of angst and romance. I really love the way you have

Developed their relationship. Probably just need

To take care of some grammatical errors and

This fic would be fine. I really enjoyed reading this.
ako2project chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
very nice thx for writing.

anyway, plz update paper doll. that story was really captivating.
Rhein rain go away chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
WoW! THAT WAS...-speechless-

SERIOUSLY I REALLY CRY MY EYES OUT THERE...I THOUGHT THAT NATSUKI WILL GIVE UP WHEN SHIZURU SAYS 'THE EYES THAT NO LONGER HOLD LOVE FOR ME' TT_TT

HAHA THE FIRST CHAPTER THOUGH WAS ENTERTAINING...I LOVE THEM BOTH THERE, BUT HERE...YEP I LOVE HOW THEY LOVE FOR EACH OTHER GROW INTO SOMETHING MORE, BUT REALLY I HATE ANGST...

HAHA OH WELL IT SURELY MAKES THE STORY MORE WORTH IT!

SO YEAH VERYYYYYYY LOVE IT...HOPE U CAN UPDATE SOME OF UR OTHER MAI HIME FICS...MUA
MyPennamehasbeentaken chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Hello :)

Amazing story, more than a year ago, i was always saying to myself "i have to read it entirely when i have time", so here i am reading the third chapter for the first time, lol. I have one regret though : i should have read it earlier :D !

That was fantastic, i wasn't confused one bit with the changing POV. You wrote it perfectly clear.

I liked all the roller coasters, that's what made the fic realistic AND romantic :) (and even more sweet of course :p).

I hope to see you soon around and wish you all the best for the future :) Take care.
paganwood chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
It was confusing in the ch 3, mainly because I didnt understand if Shizuru slept with that guy or not. But I remember for the ch 1, when Natsuki and Shizuru slept together for te first time, Shizuru was a virgin (or that I understand xD) so... What the hell was all the angst about? I had that question in my head, until, paying more attention I realize that was because Shizuru cant get the guy off her, and he was becoming kind of stalker/obssesive on her. Then I was like O, I get it now xD.

There were some parts, when I couldnt understand certain actions in both. But their reactions (I think) really are like in real life a person would do. Overall, the plot and characters were good, so, keep writing! Me want another story xD or and update soon n.n