Reviews for Heart
Trish47 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
You've combined two of my favorite fandoms in one story, and it works wonderfully. I loved everything about this, from the way you intertwined the two worlds, to Mulder and Scully's interactions with each other and others, to the colorful descriptions of the Caribbean locals. The mystery was well-paced and thoughtful. Your writing style was very entertaining. Good work!

Thank you for this crossover. I hope that you are still out there somewhere, writing and dreaming up ideas. :)

All the best,
Trish
summerrayah chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
that was one of the best fanfics i have ever read i think you should do another where jack needs mulder and scullys help
Stellarsong chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
Very well written. I would never have thought of mixing potc with x-files. And it had a very good ending too. This is going straight to my 'favorites' list for I am a big Pirates fan.

Signed, Stellarsong the obsessed POTC fan
eagle219406 chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
Not bad. YOu obviously ignored the tag at the end of the Third movie where Will returns 10 years later and finds Elizabeth and their 10 year old son waiting for him. One thing that you failed to explain. How was Jack Sparrow still alive after nearly a century? Plus he hadn't aged.
Stutley Constable chapter 10 . 10/5/2009
Well I read the whole thing. As POTC crossovers go this is one of the better ones. Thanks for writing it.
thecolouryes chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
That was good! A little on the short side, but satisfying none the less. A really interesting idea, also, but you pulled it off well. Good job!

Lucy
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
OMG.

I was browsing this new cross-over feature for something interesting in the Pirates region. And I found this. And I must say, I never would have thought of an X-Files/Pirates crossover. Such a great/strange/totally gonna work idea! Altho we know latebloomer is good for those. ((I stumbled across her stories on here and have come to love them. Speaking of which, I need to check on SCAYSF. I think I'm like 10 chapters behind o.o))

Uhoh. I might need to brush up on my X-Files before I read this. Ah well... Too bad.

:D Good luck on this! Well... it's finished so idk why I'm wishing you good luck on it, but yeah. XD

Lucy
angiehodgins chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Great story! I would never have thought to cross over those two things! Wonderfuly written and beautifuly finished keep up the good work!

Ange
lynxlan chapter 10 . 10/17/2008
Very nice. I like the idea of the ending mostly as long as Will and Elizabeth are together and Jack has a ship to sail. :)
Ayjah chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
Love the ending... very satisfying :)
lateBloomer04 chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
That's good Will and Elizabeth get to hang out with Jack for all eternity! ;) I love that Will gave Jack a masculine hug, instead of just a regular hug. I think it's because Will's a man man man man manly man or something like that. ROFL.

And I'm just telling myself that Mulder and Scully got together because they will be coming back someday. :D Gotta love the MSR. Thanks so much for taking up the challenge again. It was a great crossover.
Aquamarine07 chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
Yay for happy endings! That was very lovely, if I do say so myself ;) And I liked the part about the "masculine hug". ahahaha! Great job!
willabeth0906 chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
Another happy ending...excellent story...
willabeth0906 chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
Would you believe all my alerts had been turned off and I just found your story...your wonderful story...

Great job can't wait for the last chapter...
lynxlan chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Very sad. But based on your story it is a logical conclusion. Nicley done.:)