Reviews for When You Say Nothing At All
none chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
This was great. I wish there was more.
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Mama Jo!

This was lovely and I'd love to read the rest! Unfortunately, I haven't read the other stories by Fyd that make up this universe, but I didn't feel very confused. I kind of like being plopped into the middle of things. ;) I loved these two sentences: "All she could do was continue on in what she’d been doing ever since the façade of her self-perceptions had been ripped away, smashed beyond repair: Conceal the truth of the hollow emptiness inside her by pretending the old strong, brave Teyla still existed." So woefully beautiful! You have quite a way with words!

Teyla's agony was so palpable... bravo! Thank you for sharing!

~ Black Hawk

P.S.

I love that Alison Krauss song. ;)
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aww, poor Teyla. I feel like hugging her right now! Or.. better yet - that Ronon should hug her! ;)

Amazing start, you've got me very curious as to what will happen next! I hope the sadness will lessen in any future chapters, because even though I like a little angst every now and then, I'm a sucker for happy and fluff too! :P

Anyway, you did excellent. Love the way you wrote this, and looking forward to more in the future! :D
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
OMG I LOVE THAT SONG

I think I mentioned it to fyd a while ago – I sent her the first few lines of it in a PM and said something like "THIS IS SO OBVIOUSLY ABOUT RONON AND TEYLA IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY" or something. Sorry, I'm a bit hyper right now, partly from reading this (very well done) chapter! What a great start! Can't wait to see the next bit!
fyd818 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Well, you know how I feel! ;)

Just wanted to drop you a couple of lines to let you know how thankful and honored I am that you agreed to write something for SAWS (even if it took you a while! LOL), and that I love your fic so far.

I very much look forward to the rest, hopefully soon! *nudge nudge wink wink* LOL *hugs* Thanks!

~fyd~