Reviews for Real Life Twilight
I love you part chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
You're moving too fast and please pick up your writing, not enough details.
Annabella chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
wow good book
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Eleazar is foolish to not have put a stop to Irina's plan of holding and torturing Mandi, because it would start a war with the wolf pack. He is truly a dumba$$.

Hurray, Paul and company to the rescue!

This story is fun and exciting to read. I'm looking forward to reading additional chapters. Unfortunately, you haven't updated since October 17, 2008.

This story was suppose to have been adopted by hannahcullen95, but she, herself, has not updated her own story since March 28, 2009.

What a bummer.
T-T
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Hmm, I wonder who the strawberry blond vampire is... could it be Tanya, or some other vamp?

Fun story to read.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Hmm, I've noticed for a few chapters now (starting in chapter five) that you have been talking about Montana, when the girls are suppose to be from Michigan.

Hurray! I love it that Seth imprinted upon Kiley, and that Paul and Mandi have confessed their love for each other - too cool!
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I love that song, after all, girls just want to have fun. LOL
;D
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Oh my, so Paul imprinted onto Mandi, and Mandi imprinted onto Paul? FREAKING AWESOME!

I'm happy as all get out that Kiley and Mandi are working together to keep their friendship strong.

Keep up the good work.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Bummer about Kiley being a foolish romantic, when it comes to vampires. It is also a bummer that Mandi and Kiley are willing to lose each other's friendship due to Kiley having her head in the clouds, or perhaps up her backside.

I'm enjoying the story so far.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Too cool.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh wow, I didn't realize that Kiley's parents were killed too. When I read both of your parents, I interpreted to mean both of Mandi's parents. Silly me.

Cool story so far.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Holy crap! Poor Mandi, to have lost both of her parents in one go - truly tragic.

How old are the girls suppose to be?

Interesting first chapter.
jazzy matthews chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
pplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz let me write it for you. ill love to write it .
jazzy matthews chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
can you plz let me write more fr it. its sooooo good. let you read it befoe i pulbish iit to
jasmine brennan chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
iwant to cont. it
bbc chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
plz don't this is such a great story and u ended it on a cliff hanger... please take it up again its such a great story
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »