Reviews for Engagement of the Goddesses
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice little ficlet. Will there be any more?
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
A gentle story more in tune with the spirit of Kamichu! than Ranma 1/2. That's fine with me.

I'd really like to see this story extended (or get permision to extend it myself...)

Thanks for writing.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Kamichu! is one of my favorite anime series. I haven't seen many fan fics for it at all, this one is rather interesting. I'm working on a Ranma 1/2 crossover with Kamichu! myself. Please continue this story as soon as possible!
Schwarzdrache chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Updates, looking forward to them I am. Well thought out. Only suggestion to this piont would be more detail, if possible, to draw the reader more into the tale; for a moment, I'd thought Ranma had vanished back to earth from the kami-realm... or whatever its called in this fic.
goku90504 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
intresting fic though i wonder why ranma's becoming a god
ranko lina Inverse chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I got a feeling this is going to be a cute story.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Excellent start. I like it a lot.
Strawberry Pepper chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
dang it, you beat me too it :p i'm working on a r/kmc... more specifically, i'm rewriting 'trapped', switching out amg for kamichu as the third cross (making it a r/sm/rmc).

anyhoo, a bit of a bumpy start, but still good. though i do have to point out that i have never heard any anime character use 'mou' in place of an 'eek'. 'mou' tends to be a depressed sound, not a surprised one. if you have actually watched a subbed eps of any show or movie and have heard it used as a surprised sound, then i would like to know which show and when, just so i can confirm it (mostly for curiosity's sake :3)

anyhoo, aside from that, keep up the fun :3

till next...
Elconquisador chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Well, this is an interesting crossover; and I like to say it is about time someone wrote something on Kamicu! for once. Although you're going to have to go into more detail for Yurie's breakup with Ninomiya. After reading your AN, I'm glad that you're not going to focus on fighting that much. While that is a fact of like for Ranma 1/2, Kamichu! is more about relationships between people, nature, and gods. I eagerly await the next chapter you write.
viki chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aww, I wanted you to keep Yurie in middle school for the lolz.
Niko chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Interesting. The home town is called Onomichi and wiki doesn't have anything on the father.
Madtic chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Excellent bit of writing, quality stuff. I am not familiar with the x-over series but somewhat with Ranma and I have to say that so far I like it.

I also would like to add that I have never read a fic where the Tendo's come into the picture in a way that is similar to the way other other fiancee's pop up.. would be interesting to see that play out.

I do look forward to more of this tale and hope it will not be a short one as it has much to explore and I hope to see that fulfilled.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
GREAT START! (*x4) nice change to the time line.
sowhatimlate chapter 1 . 7/26/2008