Reviews for Bloody Obsession
mily91 chapter 17 . 11/28/2009
wonderfully written story. had me worried at times but i liked the way it ended.
Feelin'RealFine chapter 17 . 4/25/2009
Wow! That was amazing!

I'm sorta sad that it's finished now though! Lol!

Fantastic ending!
tellygirl chapter 17 . 8/12/2008
I've seen those "Tags" and think they're really funny,they usually end with a freeze frame on someone's face while they're laughing or just after having something thrown at them and I think it's hilarious you've ended this fic like that!

They'd better lap up the moment though as they might not even get out of the hospital in one piece knowing their luck!
TheLovethief chapter 17 . 8/12/2008
Gah! Aggie!

Of course, I know that there is always a bit horror and pain and stuff in your stories. I'm fine with that. But even I have my limits. The ending of this fic was far beyond that limit.

And...didn't expect it from you! *whines*

Now please write your other story and please never do *that* again. Otherwise I won't be able to read it.

Apart from that, good job with the story! ;)
lrigD chapter 17 . 8/12/2008
Maybe it was sickly, but it was so cute, too! Bit sappy, but well, who cares, because eventually everyone... well... hooks up:P

So thanks a lot for this story, I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
rtamona chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
written ending aggie. thanks for keeping aarron alive as well. I hope u continue that in your next story.

ramona
Sue1313 chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
That my dear, was the perfect ending that we all hope to see. It was just lovely. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing your talent with us.
PanicButton chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
AARRGG

*spit spit barf*
RavennaNightwind chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
Great ending to your story. I liked it. Yes, cheesy and romantic, but with something that dark, you need something nice and fluffy to end with. Great job.
RavennaNightwind chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
YAY! You didn't kill Hotch. I'm very happy. I can't wait to read the rest.
computerrejected chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
MORE PLEASE MORE PLEASE MORE PLEASE!
tellygirl chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
I'm glad that Hotch,Reid and Rossi are in the same ward but I'm a tad worried that you are going to send someone in with a flamethrower or something equally despicable!

Rossi's little bit of Italian made me smile...my dad's Italian and some of my friends know how to swear quite proficiently in that lingo!

And aw...Emily woke Hotch up with a kiss and I'm prepared to assist with Reid's recovery in a similar fashion ;OD
lrigD chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
Aww, the end was so cute. And the part with Garcia. I thought that Em was a bit too quick to follow her advice - but whatever, it made for a nice scene :) Also that you changed the 'fluffy' parts with Reid, it was very good :D
ramona chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
why would it to emilys horror that Hotch woke up after the kiss. ?

Good chapter , pls keep them alive , especially the budding relationship between eMily and Arron

Ramona
Sue1313 chapter 16 . 8/10/2008
I love that they are in the same ward together. I thought that they were gong to put Hotch in the 3 bay next to Spencer since Rossi was in the 1 and Spencer in the 2. Not that it matters. I am just glad they are all together and Emily Morgan and Garcia are not having to go from room to room. That nurse is so sweet to all of them and I hope she and Rossi get together. I hope Spencer wakes up soon. Good chapter.