Reviews for Chuck vs The Missing Link
Matt1016 chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
Holy cow! This story was a knockout! It had all the makings of a true epic, especially the ending. I enjoyed it more than any of the season finales of the show. Seriously. I've enjoyed reading through some of your many stories, and I cant describe how satisfying it is to read such well written works about characters that have earned a special place in my heart. For this arc in particular, I loved how you handled having a relationship between Carina and Casey (something I don't think they could have pulled of in the show) and the bombshell original character of Angel ( though, I kept wishing they’d call her Amy). I cant praise this story enough. Thank you so much for writing this.
Jbear1974 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Bill, I just finished reading your first arc. I truly enjoyed it. I have your stories in my favorite folders. I find myself again and again reading portions of this arc when I want to be in a good mood. I absolutely adore how you got all the Chuck characters into the arc and in a way the characters should be depicted. I am looking forward to reading your other stories. Thanks!
Shahad chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love this first chapter only because you acknowledged my birth country Qatar I love your writing and your way of expression you might just be the only one that has ever connected chuck to Qatar and for that I'm grateful so far I've read almost all your stories and even though chuck's been over for a year your what keeps me going so thanks for that
s-david-m chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I'm not sure I agree with Sarah's analysis. She used putting Carina at more risk against burning Angel, but Carina is an operative that chose this life with it's risks, and Angel is an "innocent" civilian.
s-david-m chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Fun series of stories so far, but your spy missions seem to rely on an unhealthy amount of seduction, and not so much surveillance and infiltration. I get the reason is for the angst, but more balance is needed! Of course, these are your earlier stories and your others do have a better balance overall.

On a stylistic note, you use "laughed" to narrate a lot of dialog, but it's quite distracting. People don't laugh this much in conversation, so it reads awkwardly. Better to narrate facial expressions like smiles, winks nodding, etc. or just stick with "said".

On a final grammatical note, you use "arraigned" when you really meant "arranged". This was in your earlier two stories a few times, I don't remember if it showed up in this one.
chucksara4ever chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
It is so nice to have some fanfiction that is happy to read. I am a firm believer in the chuck sarah relationship and from these bright side quadrilogy i believe you are to. I have to say they are in my top 10 fanfics and if they eventually do soething like these in the series I would be extremey happy.

You have delivered some harrowing stories but with humouor, fun and a great deal of love and romance.

Thank you.
chucksara4ever chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
I am just reading this as have recently got into fanfiction and would like to say that I love what you did with the bright side AU and cant wait to finish this and any other stories in the AU.

But I have to say that one of the thing i have loved with this is Sarahs reaction to bryce it was so deserved and then your little add on at the end of chapter 9 about there two aniversaries and chuck being being late for his own wedding that is just perfect chuck and of course the whole angel thing is typical chuck too.
sgafan360 chapter 19 . 4/26/2009
The ending is so good and happy it hurt. Loved the whole thing all 3 stories.
Natvv chapter 19 . 3/31/2009
Oh. My. God.

I loved it, at the same time I want to freaking kill you ! ! !

Wow I was sure he was dead, I STILL can't stop crying !

Wow.

Wonderfully written, I got hooked so fast, wow. Wow. Wow !

Definately one of my all time faves !

The only thing is how they kept saying "babe". It was starting to get a bit annoying, I mean I wouldn't picture them using nicknames and such much, but at least they would say something other than "babe". To me, that just reminds me of Cptn. Awesome ;]

But wow.

I'm like having issues breathing, and reading [although when something bad happens in reading something Chuck related, I do cry], I have never cried this much. Jeez I still can't stop !

But you scared me so bad with that !

Faved, subscribed, etc.

rachel-rage chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
Ha here I am again. I know you say you like reviews so just let me know if I'm doing too many, LOL. This is really just a quick comment- I think that the way you write Sarah and Chuck's reactions are just a bit extreme. One second they're fine and the next they're throwing themselves into each other's arms, sobbing hysterically, and the next they're declaring their undying love for each other, again. Don't get me wrong, showing emotion is a huge part of writing good fan fic, but too much of a good thing is exhausting. I also think the constant sex is tiptoeing the border between sexy and almost funny, because it's just that, constant. I think toning down the sex and the roller coaster of crying to love, to hysteria could make the more emotional moments more poignant. I really do love when the members of the team prank each other though, it gets me every time.
zDart chapter 19 . 10/12/2008
One of the best Fanfic's I've ever read. I really wish the series of stories didn't have to end. I hope come season 2 you do something similar.

Really a great read.
NorCali chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
Bill, way to end it! Kinda sad to see it end though. Wow, a happy Chuck and Sarah ending too! hehe
sdchuckfan chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
Great ending to the series. I seriously thought this one would go on forever.
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
no more? but i like fluff and i love charah. (*pouts) no more! (*whines)

how come chuck never went back to stanford? couldn't he just go to another college? how come? will he be in buy more forever then? oh wait,isn't sarah rich or something?

i love how it ended. too bad carina and casey never got married. maybe another story(*hint hint)

i like how angel got her happily ever after. lol.
jagged1 chapter 19 . 9/29/2008
Enjoyed the entire story! Hope you are inspired soon by the new season to write more.