Reviews for A Taste of Heaven
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
M.m.m.-deliciously detailed encounter with Draco/creature/dream lover.

;~D

Glowing green eyes? Could it be that Hermione's is being visited by an incubus?

'I distantly heard him whispering something in french repeatedly, but the beating of my heart blocked all of the other sounds in the room except for my breathing. My body began to burn in earnest - the heat escalating with my impending climax. I felt his tongue circle my clit again, tracing some sort of pattern - etching it into my skin and body.'

What is going on in the above paragraph? It must have something to do with the smoke like ink that is on Hermione's skin in the area below her belly button.

Why was Dumbledore expecting Hermione in the hospital wing?

What exactly is Power Imprinting? Why was it done to Hermione? AND who was it that did it to her?

ARGH! So many questions. LOL

I'm looking forward to reading additional chapters with lots of LEMONS (Please? and Thank You!).

VERY well written-keep up the good work!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
I like Pansy's idea of making Draco jealous (using Blaise perhaps?), but I agree with Hermione's reason for not wishing to do so.

Hmm, what does it mean when Pansy says that Draco is testing himself?

M.m.m.-very sexy dreams/hallucinations Hermione is having of Draco, hey? Lucky girl!

;~D

What the heck is Draco doing to Hermione while she is sleeping? Is he drugging her somehow with a spell? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

:P

F.Y.I.-errors found needing correction:

1) 'She has some personal vendetta against me and it ["it" I believe ought to be "was"] just looking for a way to hurt me.'

2) 'But other than that entire heart ache ["heart ache" should be "heartache"] I've had to endure he has been nothing, but nice to me.'
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Good God Gertie, Ginny is such a SkankHo!

Way to go Hermione!-Tell Draco where the bears §hit§ in the buckwheat, and to enjoy his Supercunt!Ginny.

;P

F.Y.I.-errors found needing correction:

1) 'I glared at him all through out ["through out" should be "throughout"] classes.'

2) 'It was odd to have stood up and marched over to them without ever be ["be" should be "being"] conscious of it.'
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Oh man, Hermione sure shot herself in the foot when she told Draco that she knew that doesn't and can't love her, thus, hurting his feelings. ARGH! Stupid cow... I think that he does indeed love her but was too afraid to tell her-dumba§§-gr.!

F.Y.I.-error found needing correction:

'I pressed my self ["my self" should be "myself"] closer against him, ...'
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Hurray! Draco is kissing her back!

;~D

Hopefully there is still hope for them to get back together and work things out (*::fingers crossed::*).

F.Y.I.-error found needing correction:

Blaise smiled charmingly and Draco nodded is ["is" should be "his"] consent.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I'm wondering if Draco is waiting for a declaration of love from Hermione, rather than he being the first and risk being humilated and/or having his heart broken by her.

F.Y.I.-error found needing correction:

'I kept my voice nuetral ["nuetral" should be "neutral"], bordering on uninterested.'
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh man, how heartbreaking... poor Hermione.

:C

youalwaysaythat chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
No! Don't stop! Lol what a cruel author you are. But amazing as well. That chapter was well worth the wait
kazfeist chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Wow! When you update, it's with a vengeance. :D
HPFangirl71 chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
That first part was so worth the wait girl! I know what its like to get caught up and forget about some stories, I have done it time and again so you are forgiven! I love the ending, Twilight imprinting in the HP world... Yay! Love it!
Enrica of The Tay's chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
In this chapter... I don like the fact that Hermione feels inferior because of her appearance... ~.~ She should learn how to love herself... Not falling into self despair just because of some other brainless girls who only know how to drool and spread their legs in front of Draco... ~,~

My oh MY... DRACO MALFOY~! GET YOUR DESIRES AND WILLS CLEAR~ O PLUUEASE~ you're not a 7 year old anymore... ~.~
Enrica of The Tay's chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Hm... honestly i have some opinions for this fic... For your info, I've been following this since Chapter One... I really like your story... But there are some parts that are intolerable(for me)... ~.~

First of all... i don like the fact that Hermione is SOO~ not herself in this fiction... I mean... I wan to see more of the head strong know-it-all who sticks her wand up to the throat of anyone that gets in her way... But in this fic... ALL i see is a LOVE-SICK, helpless Girl who're so obsessed with Draco(That she's STUPID)...

She cant even come up with a 'bitchy' enough(as in smart & sophisticated) payback when Draco and even Ginny did her BAD... I mean... Common' there's gotta be a limit in one's patience... and the Hermione we all know isn't the kind of person who'll just swallow it down... ~.~

And the WORST part is... Her GRADES slip~ OMG! i can't even picture that! this is NOT NOT NOT the Know-it-all bookworm Hermione anymore... The Hermione we all know WONT(in a million years) let her grades slip... These are what make Hermione... well.. Hermione? o.O

Hm... Basically... all i wanna say is that... i wanna see the COMEBACK of the 'REAL' Hermione... not the lovesick and obsessed stupid girl... ~.~ Sorry... if i overreacted...

BUT I REALLY wanna see the smart(& cunning) Hermione... who'll throw clever and devilish feat at Draco to GET his attention back, seduce him with her own unique charm(& play along with his LOVE GAME)...XD Not acting like a helpless & Desperate heart-broken silly girl... ~.~

I like how u present Hermione's emotion and all... but the way her emotions take control of her... and manipulate her actions... are just too much... ~.~

Credits To you for making Draco as sexy and 'bad-boy' as ever~! XD I like it when Draco seems to be always hiding sth... It's very tempting... Makes me wanna explore more... XD

Ginny's a bitch(cunt)... Statement cleared! XP

And BTW... THESE are MERELY my own opinions... I don mean to be offensive or anything... Shut me up if i go over the border... Hope you'll update soon!~ XD I'll still be following this story...
iambelle chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
i love ur u update soon! what a cliffee!
Enrica of The Tay's chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
GOSH~~! O.O What's happening to Hermione? Please Update ASAP~
Jacquig chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
Oh please please please update soon. Power imprinting indeed! You gotta tell us what that means. Was that really Draco? It wasn't someone polyjuiced as Draco was it? Cuz that would just suck. Love the story so far.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »