Reviews for A Taste of Heaven
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I'm wondering if Draco is waiting for a declaration of love from Hermione, rather than he being the first and risk being humilated and/or having his heart broken by her.

Well done-keep up the good work!

~*~*~

F.Y.I.-error found needing correction:

'I kept my voice nuetral ["nuetral" should be "neutral"], bordering on uninterested.'
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh man, how heartbreaking... poor Hermione.

:C

Well done-keep up the good work!
youalwaysaythat chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
No! Don't stop! Lol what a cruel author you are. But amazing as well. That chapter was well worth the wait
kazfeist chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Wow! When you update, it's with a vengeance. :D
HPFangirl71 chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
That first part was so worth the wait girl! I know what its like to get caught up and forget about some stories, I have done it time and again so you are forgiven! I love the ending, Twilight imprinting in the HP world... Yay! Love it!
Enrica of The Tay's chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
In this chapter... I don like the fact that Hermione feels inferior because of her appearance... ~.~ She should learn how to love herself... Not falling into self despair just because of some other brainless girls who only know how to drool and spread their legs in front of Draco... ~,~

My oh MY... DRACO MALFOY~! GET YOUR DESIRES AND WILLS CLEAR~ O PLUUEASE~ you're not a 7 year old anymore... ~.~
Enrica of The Tay's chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Hm... honestly i have some opinions for this fic... For your info, I've been following this since Chapter One... I really like your story... But there are some parts that are intolerable(for me)... ~.~

First of all... i don like the fact that Hermione is SOO~ not herself in this fiction... I mean... I wan to see more of the head strong know-it-all who sticks her wand up to the throat of anyone that gets in her way... But in this fic... ALL i see is a LOVE-SICK, helpless Girl who're so obsessed with Draco(That she's STUPID)...

She cant even come up with a 'bitchy' enough(as in smart & sophisticated) payback when Draco and even Ginny did her BAD... I mean... Common' there's gotta be a limit in one's patience... and the Hermione we all know isn't the kind of person who'll just swallow it down... ~.~

And the WORST part is... Her GRADES slip~ OMG! i can't even picture that! this is NOT NOT NOT the Know-it-all bookworm Hermione anymore... The Hermione we all know WONT(in a million years) let her grades slip... These are what make Hermione... well.. Hermione? o.O

Hm... Basically... all i wanna say is that... i wanna see the COMEBACK of the 'REAL' Hermione... not the lovesick and obsessed stupid girl... ~.~ Sorry... if i overreacted...

BUT I REALLY wanna see the smart(& cunning) Hermione... who'll throw clever and devilish feat at Draco to GET his attention back, seduce him with her own unique charm(& play along with his LOVE GAME)...XD Not acting like a helpless & Desperate heart-broken silly girl... ~.~

I like how u present Hermione's emotion and all... but the way her emotions take control of her... and manipulate her actions... are just too much... ~.~

Credits To you for making Draco as sexy and 'bad-boy' as ever~! XD I like it when Draco seems to be always hiding sth... It's very tempting... Makes me wanna explore more... XD

Ginny's a bitch(cunt)... Statement cleared! XP

And BTW... THESE are MERELY my own opinions... I don mean to be offensive or anything... Shut me up if i go over the border... Hope you'll update soon!~ XD I'll still be following this story...
iambelle chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
i love ur u update soon! what a cliffee!
Enrica of The Tay's chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
GOSH~~! O.O What's happening to Hermione? Please Update ASAP~
Jacquig chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
Oh please please please update soon. Power imprinting indeed! You gotta tell us what that means. Was that really Draco? It wasn't someone polyjuiced as Draco was it? Cuz that would just suck. Love the story so far.
Because Love is WAY Over-rated chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Ah what an evil way to end a chapter after having not updated in so long :( I do hope that you'll update sooner this time!

Kattie
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
power imprinting? like wolves imprinting or veela? a bit confused but i can't wait to know more. was it really draco with her last night? i hope so. hehehe. great update btw. pls update soon :)
MayGirl85 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
i REALLY hope she gives him hell. He had to screw with every girl in sight AND HUMILIATE hermione just to 'be sure'? thats crap. Where's blaise? Gimme some blaise cos I really hate when a character needs to break someone else's heart because they are too scared or unsure or whatever.
earthbound68 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
This story is SO sad! I am a blubbering fool for Hermione here. So okay - what is power imprinting?
GeekNerd chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Really good story. Update faster, and i love the whole mystery thing, and i know the confusion will clear out later. :] But, i don't like how she's like really obsessed with Draco, it just seems like that. I still really like it though, Good luck!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »