Reviews for A Taste of Heaven
Because Love is WAY Over-rated chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Ah what an evil way to end a chapter after having not updated in so long :( I do hope that you'll update sooner this time!

Kattie
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
power imprinting? like wolves imprinting or veela? a bit confused but i can't wait to know more. was it really draco with her last night? i hope so. hehehe. great update btw. pls update soon :)
MayGirl85 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
i REALLY hope she gives him hell. He had to screw with every girl in sight AND HUMILIATE hermione just to 'be sure'? thats crap. Where's blaise? Gimme some blaise cos I really hate when a character needs to break someone else's heart because they are too scared or unsure or whatever.
earthbound68 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
This story is SO sad! I am a blubbering fool for Hermione here. So okay - what is power imprinting?
GeekNerd chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Really good story. Update faster, and i love the whole mystery thing, and i know the confusion will clear out later. :] But, i don't like how she's like really obsessed with Draco, it just seems like that. I still really like it though, Good luck!
MrsEdwardCullen13 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
That was crazy! Lol! When is the lovely couple finally going to get together? Draco needs to ditch Ginny and go for Hermione already. Lol! Great job and please update soon. :D
LondonLi chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I'm so glad for an update but I have no idea what's going on! Can't wait for another new chapter!
diagonally chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
how you break my heart... i could feel the bile in my throat when hermione though of Draco with a pregnant Ginny. and you left this here? Please continue, for Merlin's sake, if not mine!
diagonally chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
oh... i ached for her... been there, felt that. you depicted her insecurities so well!
diagonally chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
well constructed ... except for a few sentences here n there. the characters are very believable and i feel Hermione's pain. poor girl.
diagonally chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
very potent start! the ony problem? u updated 6 months ago! pls hurry up n update!
snowbabygurl chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
OH MY GOD i love this story. I really hope you intend to update this. Really want to know what happens. Love your take on ginny and what could of happened to her after her first year in hogwarts.
Jessi chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
alright so don't take this the wrong way and think im crazy or something..

BUT IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON I WILL FIND YOU..ERM...SOMEHOW AND MAKE YOU FINISH THE GODDAMN ADDICTIVE STORY.

GOT IT?

GOOD.

]
fishieeee chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
can you plz hurry up and update, this stoory rocks!
Rebakah chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I'm so obsessed! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! I really can feel Hermione's emotions and I'm desperate to see how this turns out. Please update!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »