Reviews for A Taste of Heaven
MrsEdwardCullen13 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
That was crazy! Lol! When is the lovely couple finally going to get together? Draco needs to ditch Ginny and go for Hermione already. Lol! Great job and please update soon. :D
LondonLi chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I'm so glad for an update but I have no idea what's going on! Can't wait for another new chapter!
diagonally chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
how you break my heart... i could feel the bile in my throat when hermione though of Draco with a pregnant Ginny. and you left this here? Please continue, for Merlin's sake, if not mine!
diagonally chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
oh... i ached for her... been there, felt that. you depicted her insecurities so well!
diagonally chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
well constructed ... except for a few sentences here n there. the characters are very believable and i feel Hermione's pain. poor girl.
diagonally chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
very potent start! the ony problem? u updated 6 months ago! pls hurry up n update!
snowbaby921 chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
OH MY GOD i love this story. I really hope you intend to update this. Really want to know what happens. Love your take on ginny and what could of happened to her after her first year in hogwarts.
Jessi chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
alright so don't take this the wrong way and think im crazy or something..

BUT IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON I WILL FIND YOU..ERM...SOMEHOW AND MAKE YOU FINISH THE GODDAMN ADDICTIVE STORY.

GOT IT?

GOOD.

]
fishieeee chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
can you plz hurry up and update, this stoory rocks!
Rebakah chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I'm so obsessed! I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! I really can feel Hermione's emotions and I'm desperate to see how this turns out. Please update!
OurLoveIsForever chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
That was absolutely beautifully written. I read it all in one sitting and I can honestly say that it impressed me. I can't wait to see what happens between the two 'lovers'.

You may be tired of hearing this, but I don't have a yt account. I absolutely adore your videos. I've read every story that you have made a tailer for and they have been the best of reads. You are very much on track to becoming quite the writer yourself.

I just wanted to say...

Good job and best of luck.
maialia chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
I came across this story and I had saved it onto my favorites list to be read but, never got around to it and then I read it on AFF and I just was blown away! I guess I'm just a sucker for unrequited love or whatever! Seriously though I really really like how you wrote Hermione's character in here.I love the fact that even though Hermione knew that Draco would never choose forever with a mudblood because of his blood line she still CHOSE to take whatever time she could get and loved him truly even though she knew that he would toss her in the end. I was super proud that she didn't cry and beg and weep and so on but, walked away with her head held high when he dumped her. I hope you make Draco suffer for breaking her heart!
ClairE88 chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
i really like this story and im very curious where youre going with it cause i really have no clue.. good job, cant wait to see what happens next:)
Moon Star chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Oh my gosh! Keep going! Love this story! Please update as soon as possible. Dying for the next chap.!
Whatyouneverdo chapter 1 . 4/1/2009