Reviews for A Taste of Heaven
sarah chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
you don't know what a relief it is to read a good dramione fic. I've been searching for like weeks, none of my usual stories have been updated, and there seems to be a scarcity of fics that actually turn out to be good(in my opinion)

i personally adore this story. and I hope you won't leave us hanging here for a while, so please, update soon.

you are a brilliant writer
vagabondsolace chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
I am totally, inconceivably in love with this story! It's very well-written and I love how you made the characters your own. I do hope you update soon, (:

XO. - Meidi.
LondonLi chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
With all that's going on in your life, I'm surprised you have time to do more than check your email! Thanks for the update; I'm really looking forward to their reactions in the next chapter.
Baybeetricia chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
HOT DAMN!

you need to update this faster...

It's going in my alerts, and c2 group

Hope to read from you soon

Baybeetricia
OccasionallyActive chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Oh, goodness.

I've been on a reading rampage the last couple days and youre story is by far the best written I've stumbled upon.

I really like the entire premise you've got set up so far, and it also thrills me to see your take on friendships and such.
maripas chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I don't know why i'm so romantic today but honestly reading your story didn't help to get rid of that jajajaja if just things where as simple as they are said or written, huh, also I want you to know that I loved the end, and the Casanova thing, actually that's one of my favorite words )

Here at my house everyone's fine but outside there's kind of a flu plague, anyway please keep writting and I deeply hope you update soon.
ClairE88 chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
great story so far, but that is a mean way to end the chapter! you are very talented, i really like your writing style. i cant wait to read more! please update soon!:)
Evil Tobi chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
This is so good xD I love how detailed it is n_n Update oon! :D
helenluvsboo chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Really well done, very well written
koryana chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
i loved it (:

no more words for this amazing story

keep it up!

anita(:
Evil Tobi chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
god this is so sad! :( And I hate silent boys _
koryana chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
hey there, well, that was just splendid (;

i kinda lovee the way you manage your characters,,

it's just like the real life,

keep up the great job (;

koryana (L)
maripas chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
M sometimes i don't like to give ideas... when the author's is starting to write, because i prefer to have a peek at the author's mind through their writting and encounter with something new, because if i give you my own ideas and u use them i won't have that same feeling of surprise that i get when i read something new.

About the story well, being honest i love the plot and i hope you don't change Draco drastically because if his the player tpe of guy then there must be something that change him drastically not a situation but a women and in this case if it's Hermione, the it will be kind of nice to see what happens if Hermione instead of Draco is the one who can't stay away from him and looks out for him but also dates other guys, like m she's free to love him secretly and date guys at the same time and if draco doesn't have any power over her it'll be kind of frustrating for him; because his a person as everyone capable to love but also love his freedom but's possesive ajajjajaa Lol it sounds like kind of complicated... i hope i can make myself clear lol... sorry if i didn't...

I'll be looking forward your next chapter )

Keep Writting! Good Luck!

Happy holydays! Update soon!
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well,

it appears I don't know what im talking about,

this is new )

I thought it was something I had read a while ago, while in fact it was something you just started )

I'll just say once again, I really do like it
FallenTeenHearts chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
It's been a while, so I reread the prolouge and remembered why I added this story to story alerts.

I really do like it, and don't have any concerns, your doing a fine job with this littly ficky.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »