Reviews for Turnabout Intruder
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Oh my god. This is positively hilarious. I don't even know for whom I should feel most sorry :'D
FairyHedgehog chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This has to be one of my favourite CAT stories yet. It's perfectly paced and had me in stitches on multiple occasions. Your characters shine bright as usual- if only there were more people who could pull off OFC like you lovely ladies.
You are exceptionally talented and I cannot tell you how glad I am that there is more to read. Please keep going- you are doing it so very right. :)
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/28/2012

XD Love Dick being turned into a doll! He's an adorable doll, isn't he?

Keep writing!
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh, wow, that was awesome! Poor Dick. This one really made me laugh. :D
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
why,can't my birthday parties be like that? I think that getting lingerie from the Joker is better than getting an explosive,a face full of lethal laughing gas,or..ew!sex toys!This'll be one party that Nightwing will never forget.:)p. bad it wasn't Jonathan who was turned into a plushie.I'm sure that Techie...and Al and the Captain..would love to wake up with their legs wrapped around his waist.I know I would!*sigh* ;)Aww,poor Jonathan got beaned by Nightwing and missed all the seeing Techie wearing the Joker's present!lol.I loved this story,especially Techie's comment about breasts!:)
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
"You said there’s no problem that a little jiggle can’t fix. So jiggle!”

“Doll?” Harley narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Techie and drew her popgun

UH OH! drama llama has entered..

Sorry, I can‘t bring myself to break up a good love triangle when I see it

wow n he's the good guy? LOL XD

this chap WAS SO Awesome. you fit the characters so well.
xagonblood chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
An absolute delight to read. The trials of plushy Nightwing was adorable, especially his unintended crashing of Techie's b-day party. The banter between Dick and Techie was great, not to mention his last line before flying off into the night.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hahaha. I can totally see them going for a Nightwing plushie.

I can't decide whether to feel sorry for Dick or not.
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
-cackles insanely- That made me very happy! -faves-
laal ratty chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Brilliant, brilliant, lmao. Fantastically funny.
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
poor Techie, Joker found her

Now *that's* the kind of party I'd like to go to!
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh, this... this was excellent. Genius. I loved every second of this fic. Really. It was AMAZING. So funny. I laughed pretty much the whole way through. And the ENDING! It was exciting. Heh. And made me very happy overall. *nod*