Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here?
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
So cute! I loved it!
justawritier chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
That was a really cute story. Really enjoyed it :)
spike'smate chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Bloody brilliant story. cant wait to read more of your stories
whatweareafreaidof chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Xander stared at Buffy for a full minute. “No…Buffy I wouldn’t…I would never do that to you. I’m sorry I made it seem…it’s just…it’s just I guess I was upset…upset that Spike could come back…but Anya’s not…”

i loved that line
AkashaV chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
Loved it! :) Very well written, and just cheesy enough *LOL*
badkidoh chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
it's great
Rihannon chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
So, I must say your story has some very nice moments. I guess your writing can improve a lot (please be careful with the speling), but you are very young, and the important thing is to keep with your writing. The more you write, the better you get. I read all of it, and I guess is the best compliment I can give. I mean, I can say I loved it, or that it was really nice, but the truth is: most of the stories fail to "trap" my interest. Yours did, and I had fun reading it.

Then, nice work. I'll check out some more of your stuff:)
Cherryll chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
good ending I hope you take a look on my profile sometimes
Cherryll chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
what happen next
Cyranothe2nd chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
I request KISSING! :)
PurpleIvy chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
You made a this a great chapter and in no way "botched" it. I like how Buffy took up for Spike. Hope you update again soon.
LauraJanIce chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Well done! I can't wait to read more. I like what you're doing with the characters. Faith's lines are funny and I really liked Xander's and Buffy's little moment.
JeMS7 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Do the mini-slayers know that Spike is a vampire? Because Buffy had a little trouble telling when she was first called. Or can they sense him or has Dawn spilled the beans?
Angela Fate chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
I really, really love this story! Please continue it!
funkydevil206 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
update soon im loving it