Reviews for Come My Way
samisnotevil chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Love everything you write. Wish you would come back.
tpenrose chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Perfect! This was so darling! So sweet and natural... I loved it! :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
...aw... so it's like this...

I actually speechless. Read this in silent...

But i'd say this is good fic!

NICE! ;)
coloursflyaway chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is like, woah.

Like one of the most beautiful things I've ever, ever read, and I mean every bloody word of it. And it's a pity you've left me so completely dumbstruck in all this beauty because otherwise I'd write you a thousand words of praise and love and everything, but I can't even think straight anymore.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Brilliant !

I loved your story :D

SoulofChibs chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
As I have said, I am completely fan fiction stalking you, because you are the best writer I have read in a long time! Seriously, you have to be professional and if you aren't, you really really should be!

Best line EVER

He's talking non-stop, like the price of words is going through the roof tomorrow.
emattbax chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
love love love

Also, I can't help but notice an ongoing metaphor in this. Don't know if I'm right or just making stuff up...but the whole 'exorcise/torch/blow up the rollercoaster' thing...is it possible that it reflects the relationship between Sam and Dean?

To elaborate...it doesn't work to exorcise it, it's too big to burn down, all you can do is blow it up (which is the explosive start to their relationship). And when they talk about blowing it up they get attacked by the rollercoaster, which could just be the obstacles/hits that come from it.

Yeah, I'm probably seeing things that aren't there at all. Just thought it was interesting. :)

Great ending btw, made me feel all fuzzy and lovely. :D
storyshark2005 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
GOD this is good. the whole build up and progression was...mindblowing. i almost died when they're in the car and dean says 'what are you doing to me, sam?' GUH and you can just feel the passion and its SO RIGHT and not weird at all because these guys are all they have and have EVER had. and the giddy excitement afterwards. and the shower 'how long?' 'i dunno. a really long time.' i was like OH DEAN-

and at the end, god what a kind of relief, i could feel it. love the last line, how dean's just getting it out a word at a time.

"Nothing better than this," Dean finishes at last, and Sam can hear the joy in his voice and see the fire dancing in his eyes. "Never has been. Today is the best day."
ShowMeOnTheDoll chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I remember reading this story MONTHS ans thinking "there's hope for this slash pairing yet!"

Kudos to the Buddy Holly reference as well. They way you incorporated the elements of the song into the story is excellent. Sam so distraught over Dean and his usual carelessness. Oh! Also...

"So they fight for real. They fight like two guys who hate each other.

This is new."

I about cry right there.
Violet chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I'm bad at review, I suck and not just because english isn't my first language.

Yet, I Have to review now ( consider it a review for your other stories as well). I cannot believe that you don't get more responses than that! You're brilliant! I love the way you write, your my favorite fanfic author but I believe I would love any other thing you write. And even if you only write fanfiction I seriously could include you to my list of favorite writer ( and I don't have bad taste, even if this review kind feels like a 13 years old going " oh my God, oh my God" hyperventilating and running away.)

Anyway your awesome !

Now if you don't mind I'll runaway.
Shane chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I really enjoyed this. You have to be one of the best Supernatural slash writers online. Also your use of good vocabulary words is impressive, so kudos. It's always nice to see some rarer words used among the common ones. I thought the story was very original too.
annie200 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
There is an incredible intensity to this story. Sam and Dean are so utterly in tune with each other, that even though they fight ans Sam gets pissed with Dean you know it's because he cares so deeply for him. I loved the line:

"The worst thing that could happen to me wouldn’t happen to me, it would happen to you.”

Your Sam and Dean are so totally devoted to each other that a sexual relationship in that context doesn't seem wrong (and I don't normally like Wincest). It's as if they are physically expressing the love that they don't actually talk about.

And your ending was perfect: Dean high on explosives and Sam high on Dean's jubilation:

"Nothing better than this,” Dean finishes at last, and Sam can hear the joy in his voice and see the fire dancing in his eyes. “Never has been. Today is the best day.”

Sam smiles, pushing his fingers under Dean’s collar and never doubting him for a second.

I've read this 3 times and it gets better with each reading.
NK chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Fantastic story!

I immensely enjoyed the fact that you didn't forget that they were brothers and have the occasional fights. It really added to the fic.

At times, I would get so mad at Dean and then at Sam and then back at Dean for the most part. Hehe. I don't know why I got pissed off at Dean... Probably because the story is in Sam's view. He's always so mad at Dean and I could just FEEL the anger. So incredible job for making me actually feel what the character's were doing.

-NK
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
You should get way more reviews! I love your stories, and this one is my favorite so far. Thanks so much for sharing your work! It's very powerful and riveting.
Temporary Infatuation chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Work of art. It's raw and deep and absolutely gut-wrenching. I wish you'd write more than you do, because this is the kind of work that tugs everything loose so you have to read it twice. Amazing. Perfect.