Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 7/31
It's a shame Bella's choices alienated her from Jacob and his family but it's her life...her happiness at stake and he, of all people, should know better than to try guiltin' her into choosin' differently!
Wonderful story I'm glad I finally got to read!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 7/31
Thanks for bringin' them back together where they belong *sniff!*
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 7/31
A letter Edward will be ecstatic to receive! It was also important for Edward to realize vampires DO change! Can't wait for Bella to discover this!
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 7/31
Emotional rollercoaster of a chapter *phew!*
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 7/31
So much for hopin' a last minute reprieve might be in store for Brady *sniff!*
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 7/31
Now Edward knows how it feels to be totally rejected by someone who claims to love him!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 7/31
Wow! You sure went deep with these two but I think it left them both with clear(er) heads movin' forward!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 7/30
Aw, hell! It's almost three in the mornin' and my eyes are givin' out on me *poutyface!*
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 7/30
Fingers crossed for Brady and the wolf's almost at the door LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 7/30
And the fun begins!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 7/30
Holy crap! That was excitin'! I'm trustin' Alice that all will be well!
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 7/30
Dang! That was a lot of poison Bella just released...that's a good thing! But, with a cliffy like that, I'm sure glad to be readin' this story as complete!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 7/30
If Edward had a beatin' heart, he'd be the one in hospital with a heart attack LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 7/30
So Victoria hurt Brady...poor kid *sniff!* Don't suppose the pack would allow Carlisle access to him!?
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 7/30
I sense some manipulation on Alice's part which isn't cool but I don't think Bella is aware of anything but Edward's bare chest...Tanya who?
5,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »