Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
I realize this story is from a lifetime ago, but reading it for the first time, I cannot get over how insensitive the Cullens are acting towards Edward’s plight in Innuendo. He is being repeatedly psychologically raped and assaulted & physically molested & the family just LAUGHS! Even going so far as to continuously add fuel to the fire with their ribbing. Esme (who supposedly is so protective of her children) does nothing, but maintain that he behaves, & offers her a tour of the boy, like he’s not being flayed alive in front and of them. It’s APPALLING! They would NEVER tolerate, let alone condone, such behavior if their sexes had been reversed. She should never have been permitted to stay, let alone treated as a “guest.” Yes, I will admit that Edward is an ignorant fool, but that does not mean he deserves to be tortured and touched. And that the author has the gaul to say that Tanya will be redeemed in the future is not just salt on the wound. It’s eviscerating it with a rusted crowbar, to insure infection and the slowest and most painful of deaths.

I know that was a rant in the truest of forms, I was just so shocked by the family’s behavior and reaction, especially Jasper joining in on the joke, when he KNEW how both Edward and Tanya were feeling. But, I digress. I am, nonetheless enjoying the story & this take on everything, and especially the quality of the writing, but I pray to God that their behavior makes a 180, and fast! Because that one scene was disgusting.
Rebadams7 chapter 22 . 2/15
You really grew as a writer through this story both in your style and your emotions. you brought us through an emotional arc that not only had pain, but great love
Bravo
Reb
Guest chapter 22 . 1/30/2023
Loved it
Guest chapter 22 . 10/1/2022
A friend sent me this fanfic back in 2009 (I think?) and I devoured it… kept checking back for updates, but lost track around chapter 10. Recently came back to see you had finished the story, and I just read it from start to finish. This story is amazing. The way you’ve written it is so beautiful, heartbreaking, believable. The way you developed the characters - explored their flaws, let them hurt from the consequences of their actions, and then eventually they learned and matured … there were so many stunning interactions and revelations. It was so gratifying to see Bella all grown up, and Edward taking steps toward maturing as well. Thank you for pouring your heart into this, it was an absolutely incredible delight to read.
-Stephanie R
Jillgrab chapter 8 . 7/29/2022
Freaking Tanya! She’s going to ruin it!
emma chapter 1 . 7/19/2022
i love it
Light Gaia chapter 8 . 6/28/2022
I liked the story until you made Tanya take advantage of Edward by sexually assaulting him. I think that’s wrong. Please be mindful of your readers.
anyagal chapter 22 . 2/13/2022
Your writing is absolutely beautiful, a pleasure to read. However... why did you make both Bella and Edward so unlikeable. They are two immature, self-centered attention seekers. Bella is a particular disappointment. I'm not sure if that was your intention.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2021
what a drama queen sheesh
abaker9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
It was great! I'm glad I finally got around to reading this one.
Nazat chapter 22 . 6/16/2021
Damn, you really hates the fact that Bella took back Edward without a fight in NM didn't you. It really irked you! You just HAD to write this long BS to satisfy your mind.
You HAD to see Edward suffer.
Smh.. you know there's a reason people love Twilight. If this was twilight, no one would read it.
You think Edward didn't really suffer? Read Eclipse again.
You think Bella was docile? Then you should read every time Edward bows down to her every need. All she needs to do is say please.

About your story/characters- Your Bella's not mature, not really. And that part about Brady? You just wanted to intensify the results of Edward's leaving. And really how was it his fault when it was actually Victoria?
Edward- looks like you hate him too much. You made his character OOC, he wouldn't so a lot things you made him say or do. He sounded stupid many times.

This was a total waste of time.
PhillisAya chapter 16 . 11/22/2020
Bella handled that conversation beautifully and with such maturity.
SaturnTails chapter 22 . 10/4/2020
I really enjoyed this, thank you. I know it was written ages ago but I’m enjoying some Twilight fanfic while I wait for midnight sun at the library (slowly getting to the top of a loooong wait list). I see you took a couple of years to write this and I think the writing really improved over the story. Thanks for preset and getting to the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Eh
Guest chapter 22 . 9/13/2020
I know its been 10 years since this was finished but I'm just now getting into fanfiction and this was amazing, i literally stayed up all night to finish. The only thing that could have been better is if it was printed and bound! Great work and know that someone in 2020 is enjoying your work!
5,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »