Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
meggylyn379 chapter 22 . 4/6
this is one of my favorite fanfics! :)
Princessisabella chapter 22 . 4/3
Hi...I read this story 2 days before...and all I can say is:This is the BESTEST Twilight Story...even better than those written by the original author...It made me laugh, cry, be happy, be sad, be emotinal etc etc (no words 2 describe!)and HATS OFF TO THE AUTHOR WHO WROTE SEDUCING MISS SWAN!
Lilo Kld chapter 7 . 4/3
Hi,
my name is Lorena, It looks at the truth is that I am charmed with this history and I would like that you were authorizing me her to translate to the Spanish I have seen an already translated but this incomplete version, for which he would be grateful that you were approving the translation of your history

Thanks
VOICEOFREASON chapter 22 . 3/12
hello fellow fanfiction enthusiasts sopa is back if this story and countless others are to survive we sign a petition at
gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
please spread this message to blogs videos and social networks fight this don't go quietly into the night sign before
MARCH 19. Thx VOR 7
ylene.aerts chapter 1 . 2/21
Hi! would you like to read my story? that would make me really happy! :)
maphie chapter 22 . 2/13
In a way, I can see this being the outcome when Bella and Edward got back together as adults, well her as an adult. Painful in some cases, more realistic.
alice-b-jacobs chapter 22 . 1/28
I like how you wrote this epilogue - covered everything without being too drawn out
alice-b-jacobs chapter 21 . 1/28
15! So you're at the most 18 now? I would've never guessed - you write really well, and no, the early chapters are not bad. Yes I can tell that your writing style changed a little and the dear edward letter was great. Well done.
Lyn x
alice-b-jacobs chapter 19 . 1/28
Nicely written! Was the funeral a traditional one? Beats the heck out of being put in a box and buried - so less morbid
lvforyouonly chapter 15 . 1/9
Thumps up Jacob.
I'm totally team Edward, and despite the fact that I don't like it that Jacob is so hostile towards them, but he gave Edward what he deserved it that moment. I would kill for best friend too.
lvforyouonly chapter 11 . 1/9
Oh God!
Too much.
jansails chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
I found this thanks to a rec from EBLove.
An astounding piece of work.
So complex, such immense depth to the characters, to the decisions, feelings, responses & reactions portrayed.
Richly moving as it takes the reader on a bumpy, chaotic journey of 'what if things had happened differently' than in canon original.
I was humbled to learn the author started this story as a young teenager.
Bravo, my dear author, bravo.
Thank you for breaking my heart & putting it back together again as ExB did to themselves & to one another.
jansails/jan2
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
LOL, the AN was hilarious! XD
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Beautifully brilliant story! Loved every single chapter, and hope you work on another long story soon! Looking forward to reading more of your writing! :)
exquisementvotre chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hi,
I love your story and I would like to translate it in French. Is it possible?
Xoxo