Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
The Reader Without a Cure chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Absolutely LOVED the letter! It was beautiful!
AliciousMind chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Wonderful story. I have to admit that the beginning and the summary of the story suggested more light and romantic story. But, as you let us know in your A/N - it transformed into something more mature and philosophical? I don't know, but you've discovered some very unique moral aspects, and as I have to say 'New Moon' is my least favorite book because of its moral, confusing (for me) choices that Edward had to make, that you really put some thoughts about these dilemmas and - I have to congratulate you here - you totally convinced me. I like the development in Bella character you've made, as well as the GUILT epiphany. Well done! Thank you for sharing :-)
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
I give you SO much props for finishing this story and for making it amazing ALL THE WAY to the end. So many authors give up at the end by either not finishing at all or just throwing something half done so to finish it quickly. You really out did yourself and I congratulate you on your wonderful writing! I hope you write a real book one day- you have it in you.

Once again, fantastic story and excellent character development! 3
Losjdh chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
I hate how people always side with Bella like really ... -_-
Miss Katniss Rose Ash Belikov chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Omg! Go Bella! I loved how Bella stood up for herself! Yay!
R chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Brilliant
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Seducing Ms Swan has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
DaniBoone chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
This chapter is the only one that has brought tears to my eyes so far. Reading from Jake's perspective about everything that happened with Bella after Edward left, and the fight that broke Brady... oh, man that's emotional!

This is so well written, definitely my favorite fanfic so far. And I've read A LOT of them.
blank chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
OMG - I LUV THE ENDING! I REALLY, TRULY LUV IT!
- WRITE ON!
blank chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
at least have them get back together!
blank chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
omg...lol.
blank chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
O.M.G. i luv it!
iusedtolikebella chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Bella's Grown Up To Become A Bitch! TOTAL BITCH! Edward Deserves Someone Hella Lot Better! Not Some Stupid Ego-istic Bitchie!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
I Cried! I FREAKING CRIED! I Cried for all the pain bella went through and I Cried for Edward's Tragic Love!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2013