Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
iusedtolikebella chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Bella's Grown Up To Become A Bitch! TOTAL BITCH! Edward Deserves Someone Hella Lot Better! Not Some Stupid Ego-istic Bitchie!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
I Cried! I FREAKING CRIED! I Cried for all the pain bella went through and I Cried for Edward's Tragic Love!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Dianscot chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Great start
ButcherAndHisWife chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
great story!
SecretlySeverus chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
I started reading this when it was a WIP... then gave up... and just found it again. I can't believe you started this when you were 15! That's incredible! It's well written and you keep to the characters as you wrote them. The ending fits with the story, and is happy in its own way. Great job!
t-dbz-b chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
vry well done
t-dbz-b chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
omg.. i love emmmet
ReaderKat chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Very interesting idea of Edward and Bella reunited 6 years after the breakup in the woods. Absolutely loved the letter Bella wrote Edward - you captured her feelings so beautifully. Thank you for sharing.
Lobisomem chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Thanks for the story, it was great indeed!
B chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
You're characters rarely makes sense, so despite this being an interesting idea, it's frustrating to read and I'm going to stop here. Please think like the characters, not just what you would do because you're an character of your own.
Evelyn Brooks chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
Wow! I loved it! Your version is so much better than Stephanie Meyers, much more realistic, and this way Bella actually has emotions other than her Edward obsession:) and she's got a lot more personality and she is stronger as a character because of it. I actually like your Bella! Lol great job!
jkt7 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Bella is pretty epic, I gotta say.
fireagate chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
looking forwards to the rest of it
TopazGirl96 chapter 22 . 12/17/2012