Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
Thank you. It was sweet and filled with a variety of amazing kisses. You are an expert fictional kiss maker! hehe..
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 17 . 4/16
Okay. This was my breaking point. I'm sorry but I just can't keep reading this. I officially hate Bella in this story. I understand that what Edward did in New Moon was wrong, but at the same time I can appreciate why he did it. I personally think this was blown WAY out of poportion. And it kind of pisses me of that Edward is blamed for what happened to Brady. In my eyes it can never be his fault. Victoria and Laurent are the only ones to blame. Edward killed James to protect Bella and that is the reason for Victoria's actions. Edward wasn't really to blame for James trying to kill B. So how can he be to blame for Victoria coming after Bella? James, Victoria and Laurent are obviously totally evil and psycho. Don't see how that could be anyone's fault but their own... Jacob and the rest of the pack didn't have to protect Bella. They chose to. Again there is no way that Edward can be blamed... Sorry but that's just how I feel. I can't put myself in Bella's shoes, and maybe that's the problem for me. I would never be continually pissed of and sad that the guy I loved wanted what was best for me. Even if he was wrong. He did it out of love, and honestly, he sees himself as a soulless monster so it is so totally understandable to me why he did what he did. Bella was hell bent on getting changed, and Edward didn't want to take away her soul, her friends and her family. Is that really so wrong? I just don't understand how he deserves so much hatred for such actions...

Your fanfic is obviously very loved, and that's great. But it just wasn't me. I'm sorry if any of this comes off in a really bad way. Hang on to all of the love you get! And thanks for sharing your story. I just had to get my thoughts out...
Comrade'sRoza chapter 22 . 3/27
Absolutely beautiful ... loved it ! I even cried at some parts .
k1942 chapter 22 . 3/1
Congratulations, you have a winner! I really enjoyed this.
k1942 chapter 21 . 3/1
I had no idea you were so young when you wrote this! In my humble opinion, you did a really good job!
k1942 chapter 20 . 3/1
I see why you consider that letter the heart of this story, so to speak. Good job, too. Crossing my fingers they find their way back to each other.
k1942 chapter 19 . 3/1
Sad though it was, God bless Billy Black! He seems to have found the right words for Bella!
k1942 chapter 18 . 3/1
I knew, somehow Brady's death wouldn't be a release for Bella. There has to be an answer for her pain and guilt, but I'm damned if I know what it might be!
k1942 chapter 17 . 3/1
It's your telling, so I can only hope that both Edward as well as Bella figure this out. I would hate to see them throw away the possibility of happiness.
k1942 chapter 16 . 3/1
It isn't perfect, nothing is, but at least Jake and Bella are as good as they can be for now. Here comes the much more difficult talk with Edward!
k1942 chapter 15 . 3/1
Boy, Jake really unloaded on Edward! All the guilt and pain stored up for years just got dumped on Edward's shoulders. I'm hoping now that Jake has to hear what really happened with Bella!
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/1
Jake just can't get over the notion that the Cullens are evil monsters, especially Edward! He's always so ready to think the worst where they are concerned!
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/1
It figures that Jake would show up, if Charlie couldn't get there! It won't be a pleasant experience for either Jake or Edward, since they loath each other!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/1
Thank heaven for vampire speed and strength! If not for that fact, Bella would be gone!
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/1
Dear Lord, what a place to leave this narrative! A tiny ray of light in the darkness and then this horrifying accident! I hope Edward got to her in time to save her life!
5,860 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »