Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
RubyDee chapter 14 . 1/27
Loved the whole Jacob point of view. What are the chances of Carlisle making a brief reappearance in Forks to check on Brady?

I am so torn on the Bella remaining human in this story. I want her and Edward to sail into the sunset as a couple.

Loved the chapter song choice. Loved the chapter. Loved that you shared it with us!
RubyDee chapter 8 . 1/27
Bella and Edward are about to reconnect not a good place stop! At least kick Tanya's ass back to Alaska.
RubyDee chapter 5 . 1/27
This was a several tissue chapter for me. Your Bella shows her capacity to love in how she is able to embrace Carlisle and Esme.

It seems each new chapter brings with it another obstacle.
RubyDee chapter 4 . 1/27
This is a great story and I am so anxious to see how it will play out.
India chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
My guess is that Brady imprinted on Bella.
Darcy chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Thank you. I...there are no words. Thank you- so very, very much- for this chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Love everything about this story but the title, it undervalues the meaning and beauty with which you write. So enjoyed reading this with all the chapter songs :) and you should really consider writing a novel, your character development is amazing. I agree that Bella's letter provided a whole other dimension to the story and it was placed perfectly. Thank you for writing... I'm now going to read everything else you wrote!

-Rose
Hun chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
No 6 years? Too late move on bella
Evangeline chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Ugh! I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
mjkbdyuhnkjglchfxhldljcngc .jhvmb ,jv mb
Amanda chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (imagine that as the loudest scream you can imagine). I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT! First we find out what happened to Brady, then Bella got into an accident, while we were still recovering over Brady!

...but overall, BEST CHAPTER EVER!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
why the heck would u do that for and what the heck happened to BRADY
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
i love ur writing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
really why why
Iktektwifan89 chapter 22 . 5/18/2014
It's a lovely story...one of d best ones I've ever read
You r a gr8 author... :-D