Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
Cygnet Shearwater chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
yay! that was wonderful! I just noticed, you must be from the UK based on your spelling. Anyway, PLEASE put part two up soon, I love the end cliffy's, but at the same time, MUST read more.
azulskies chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Thanks for updating, can't wait to read the next part!
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
so when is tanya going to hit the road and leave bella with edward
F-Clearwater chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
i enjoyed this chpt despite the whole brandy thing.. cuz of hte tanya bella chat.. but i can see the whole overprotctive edward thing thats gonna come soon.. im so exciteed tho... abut eh brandy thing.. was the vamp that hurt brandy victoria? newayz updat soon.. cuz otherwise the suspense is gonna kill me! uh... kk nie chpt by the way.
boycottingwinter chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
see, I think you were being unnecessarily mean by splitting it into two parts (
vazy chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Omg! I love it can't wait for the next part! Very good writting the characters are perfectly in character
InLustWithEC chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Argh another cliff hanger! You keep me on edge all the time! I truly hope you don't take too long to update.
Learning To Fall chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
it is so mean to leave someone hanging like that! GR! i'm sending u a sam growl!
rubiesandrain chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
OMG! Update soon, this is awesome! :)
Sakiru Yume chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Wow. Nice. I really liked that last line. Anyway, please oh please oh please oh please try to post again soon.

Please.
freakyhazeleyes chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
good chapter! keep em coming!
jbluvs2sing chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
God! I really hate Tanya! I am so glad you updated this story! I have missed it. I can't wait for the second half of this chapter. I am hoping that Bella and Edward will get a chance to talk...soon.
S.M. Larsen chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
UPDATE!

I love this story ) so update before I die of anticipation!
adara1103 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I love this story. Can't wait for you to add more to it. Please post soon.
BetsyStrothgard chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
How dare you leave me hanging like that!

Guh!

You're going to need to make up for it at some point. I'm thinking a good make-out scene between Bella and Edward. One that doesn't end with teh angst. Please? (Hands you a carrot for the plot bunnies). Pretty pwease?
5,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 369 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 389 .. Last Next »