Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
Orions-eyes chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I was so excited to see an update! I hope you had a great time in NYC! This chapter was amazing! I'm hoping since some truth is starting to come out that maybe the truth that Bella and Edward still love each other will surface too. I can't believe no one explained to Bella that Tanya and Edward aren't a couple. Although she probably wouldn't have listened anyway. :) I can't wait for the second part of the chapter!
grysn chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
aw! why end it there, it was getting good! can't wait till you update!
anuddaone chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I missed this.

Thank you, great chapter...can't wait for more.
Shakspeare's muse chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
AW i like it! I can't wait to find out what happened to brady!
TwiDi chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
WHOA! Hold your horses girl! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I can't believe you left it at this cliffy! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I just remembered that Edward here, hadn't realized it about the Jacob situation, lol

OMG! I can't wait to see his reaction... lol

YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING! I can't wait to read more ;)

CHEERS!
sli723 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
omg HOW IS EDWARD GOING TO REACT? PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
bbtasha chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
ARG! Dang Tanya! Also, I want to slap Bella for going along with it! I'm so glad you updated! Yay! How was your trip?
seriouslymentalbutfun chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
wow! haha it was funny when edward was mad, u should really update a lot more often the story is good! i cant wait 4 the next chapter 2 be up
blackxout chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
i love this story (:

pleasee update soon (:
isabel2589 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
i love your story but everytime a problem is solved something else comes up!can't you just fix a problem?like Bella knowing that Edward still loves her, or ...i don't know!it's just too complicated and nothing nice is happening
RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
love it
Sovoyita chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Well, I love it. So far, your story is very good, unique, and amazingly written. It rocked my fuzzy emo MCR socks! Anyway, keep up the awesomeness. I can't wait to see what happens next!
BiskElle chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
haha, i thoroughly enjoyed reading through this story. The story plot in particular is refreshing. And i was cracking up reading the part with all the sexual innuendos. I also think you got the character of Bella spot on, although I think Edward is just a little out of character. Please continue and update ASAP!

BiskElle

XOXO
iambellaswan00 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
haha i love that! let me guess, the one who yelled, "WEREWOLVES?" was Edward? lol that was great! update soon!
Midnight-sun01 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
That cliffhanger was cruel and you know it. :P

Love the story, Bella messing with Tanya was brilliant, I burst out laughing when she said "Jacob is extremely...hot".

I'm assuming that Brady's hurt because he protected Bella from a certain red-haired vampire? That's what I thought from chapter 9, anyway.

Edward's reaction to Bella's little game with Tanya is hilarious, can't wait to see what he says about the werewolves.

Update soon!