Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
blackxout chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
i love this story (:

pleasee update soon (:
isabel2589 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
i love your story but everytime a problem is solved something else comes up!can't you just fix a problem?like Bella knowing that Edward still loves her, or ...i don't know!it's just too complicated and nothing nice is happening
RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
love it
Sovoyita chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Well, I love it. So far, your story is very good, unique, and amazingly written. It rocked my fuzzy emo MCR socks! Anyway, keep up the awesomeness. I can't wait to see what happens next!
BiskElle chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
haha, i thoroughly enjoyed reading through this story. The story plot in particular is refreshing. And i was cracking up reading the part with all the sexual innuendos. I also think you got the character of Bella spot on, although I think Edward is just a little out of character. Please continue and update ASAP!

BiskElle

XOXO
iambellaswan00 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
haha i love that! let me guess, the one who yelled, "WEREWOLVES?" was Edward? lol that was great! update soon!
Midnight-sun01 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
That cliffhanger was cruel and you know it. :P

Love the story, Bella messing with Tanya was brilliant, I burst out laughing when she said "Jacob is extremely...hot".

I'm assuming that Brady's hurt because he protected Bella from a certain red-haired vampire? That's what I thought from chapter 9, anyway.

Edward's reaction to Bella's little game with Tanya is hilarious, can't wait to see what he says about the werewolves.

Update soon!
Kimmie43 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Wow, great chapter. Gosh, Ican't wait for the next one. I can't wait for Bella and Edward to talk. THat is a huge misunderstanding there. Now everyone knows Bella has been hanging with wolves...Can't wait til tuesday. Can you post before?
Kyori Uchiha of the Sand chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
What happened to Brady? And him and Collin are the youngest werewolves. they're younger then seth by 2 years. The story's good!
Influencing Bella chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
hey look you put this on fanfiction! YAY!
defininginsanity chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
update quickly! i cant wait for the next part!
barbarito chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
OMG! I am so glad you updated! So worth the wait! I cannot wait for the 2nd part! You are doing an incredible job!
justm chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
lol! make Edward jealous! lol!
dawntwilight000 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! Thanks for the update. Love it!
ElfishScallywag chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Love it! Sorry this is such a crappy review, normally I leave longer ones but I really gotta run but I had to say *something* because it was that awesome. Can't wait till Tuesday!
5,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 369 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 389 .. Last Next »