Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
boycottingwinter chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
see, I think you were being unnecessarily mean by splitting it into two parts (
vazy chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Omg! I love it can't wait for the next part! Very good writting the characters are perfectly in character
InLustWithEC chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Argh another cliff hanger! You keep me on edge all the time! I truly hope you don't take too long to update.
Learning To Fall chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
it is so mean to leave someone hanging like that! GR! i'm sending u a sam growl!
rubiesandrain chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
OMG! Update soon, this is awesome! :)
Sakiru Yume chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Wow. Nice. I really liked that last line. Anyway, please oh please oh please oh please try to post again soon.

Please.
freakyhazeleyes chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
good chapter! keep em coming!
jbluvs2sing chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
God! I really hate Tanya! I am so glad you updated this story! I have missed it. I can't wait for the second half of this chapter. I am hoping that Bella and Edward will get a chance to talk...soon.
S.M. Larsen chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
UPDATE!

I love this story ) so update before I die of anticipation!
adara1103 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I love this story. Can't wait for you to add more to it. Please post soon.
BetsyStrothgard chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
How dare you leave me hanging like that!

Guh!

You're going to need to make up for it at some point. I'm thinking a good make-out scene between Bella and Edward. One that doesn't end with teh angst. Please? (Hands you a carrot for the plot bunnies). Pretty pwease?
Riley Grant chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I'm So glad you're going to updating soon so I don't have to beg you to...but you really should post part two tomorrow. I'm dying here! You write Bella so well. It's really amazing. I love that you've kept all the insecurities and feelings from the books but that it seems like she's built walls over the six years and she's so tough now. I loved the stuff wit Tanya too. I loved that you also used that as a way to bring up the werewolves. It was really clever, it's the most believable way that her secret friendships with the werewolves can come out while at the same time outing the fact that she's dated one and her best bud is one. It's just great. I also love that you have so much duologue from characters other than Edward and Bella. I think a lot of writers find it difficult to capture so many characters but you do it gracefully and it really adds a lot of dimension to your story. I'm looking forward to the Edward vs. Bella yell fest which I hope will be coming up here soon. So in short, the story's great, way to bring in the werewolves, and more more more!
darcy13 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Love this story.
Twihard275 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I LOVE IT!

idk if the wolfs took care of victoria but if they didnt you should have victoria come into the story!
Eli-the-Reader chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
So far, I love the story. It's very cute, and the cliff hangers keep me waiting for more.

Bravo! -Eli