Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
VenusnFurs chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Hey! I just created an account on this site so that I could tell you how much I love this fic! Its very well written and you get into Bellas head, I think its really realistic and insightful. The premise is fantastic! That last part left me hanging on the edge of my seat! Please come back with more soon! Thanks for writing!
Katsumi-ritsu-kun chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
hehe angry Edward is fun to mess with. but jeeze if he could actually stay calm he might be able to explain he is still in love with her
Brooklynn10 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
I think that was the best chapter I've read...ever.

I felt like I was Bella. THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WHEN EDWARD CAME BACK! Not just forgiving him and moving on, she should have nubbed him like she did in this story. I was always bothered that Bella just let Edward be forgiven and go on...it was like where is the girl power? Stand up for yourself!

BRAVO! Edward doesn't deserve Bella in this story. I know we all love him, but it made my day that Bella is sticking up for herself and not allowing Edward to really affect her.

I love love love love this story. Can't wait for Tuesday to read the enxt chapter. Can't wait to hear what Edward has to say about the werewolves. haha that will be glorious! haha sorry. Jealous Edward is hot.
notnormaljusthuman chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
yay! thanx 4 updating! i read this first on but i am reviewing here cos this is where my account is...blah blah blah usless info!

i love thisstory..its amazing in its amazingness! i showed my friend too and now we r both hooked! cant wait 4 10ii

ps: brady was protecting bella from victoria right (not much gets past me lol)

x

NNJH
RandomGirl815 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Awh PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Now it's really getting good! I'm getting reaalyy excited so i hope you update this like ASAP! I love this story
Cygnet Shearwater chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
yay! that was wonderful! I just noticed, you must be from the UK based on your spelling. Anyway, PLEASE put part two up soon, I love the end cliffy's, but at the same time, MUST read more.
azulskies chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Thanks for updating, can't wait to read the next part!
barbiedoll123 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
so when is tanya going to hit the road and leave bella with edward
F-Clearwater chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
i enjoyed this chpt despite the whole brandy thing.. cuz of hte tanya bella chat.. but i can see the whole overprotctive edward thing thats gonna come soon.. im so exciteed tho... abut eh brandy thing.. was the vamp that hurt brandy victoria? newayz updat soon.. cuz otherwise the suspense is gonna kill me! uh... kk nie chpt by the way.
boycottingwinter chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
see, I think you were being unnecessarily mean by splitting it into two parts (
vazy chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Omg! I love it can't wait for the next part! Very good writting the characters are perfectly in character
InLustWithEC chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Argh another cliff hanger! You keep me on edge all the time! I truly hope you don't take too long to update.
Learning To Fall chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
it is so mean to leave someone hanging like that! GR! i'm sending u a sam growl!
rubiesandrain chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
OMG! Update soon, this is awesome! :)
Sakiru Yume chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Wow. Nice. I really liked that last line. Anyway, please oh please oh please oh please try to post again soon.

Please.