Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan

lol

woops!

please carry on
shycynic11 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
ah loved it but i hate tanya! ugh lol

please please write more asap! :D
happilyobsessed chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
I absolutely love this story! I will absolutely read it even after Breaking Dawn comes out. If you stop writing it I will be devastated and pm you until you start posting again! The characters and emotions are so real. There aren't mistakes and everything flows very well. The only flaw I could find was that you had Bella riding her motorcycle in the snow. You must have never ridden one before because don't ride in that kind of weather. It is way, way, way too cold.
edwardsothalova chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
BO ON TANYA!

I knew she was going to cause trouble... I just hope that Alice and Rose have done some explaining and Bella sorta understands what is going on!

Sorry to say but that whole thing with Tanya filling his head with all of that was hilarious... I was laughing so hard. I know it was hard on him, but come on... who wouldn't do that to someone we were obsessed with if we could? Maybe I am just a little evil!

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!

xoxo

jennie
dawntwilight000 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Great story! LOVE IT! More pplease!
nopoodles chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
OMK! I just read it and i was about to click the next chapter thing and i was like NO because there isnt a next chapter thing. Update quickly please! Its not fair having a cliffy like that! please please please please please update soon!

You Know Who I Am
barbarito chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
OMG! Freaking Tanya! She has to go and screw up everything! Great chapter! Look forward to the next!
barbiedoll123 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
i really hate tanya
isabel2589 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Hi!I love your story!I first read it on live journal and now i'm glad to find it here!

Please update soon!and i just hope that they can really talk and admit their feelings soon!Tanya is funny, but now she is just getting in the way of their relationship!

i love the story!please post a new chapter soon

P.S. your writing is great
sli723 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
omg HOW IS BELLA GOING TO REACT? PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
bbtasha chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
WOW! Look at the response you're getting on here! 44 reviews in just one day! That's great! Again great chapter!
spicehnoodles chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Tanya is getting on my nerves...

uh-oh Bella...

continue!
majormorris chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
omg drama! this is one of my absolute favorite fanfics! I wonder what Bella is gonna say! next chapter please ]]
Kimmie43 chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
I'm so glad you put this story on Fanfiction.
Kimmie43 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Oh my gosh! You had to leave a big cliffie...Bella is going to be so hurt and pissed off at Edward and of course Tanya will love it. I hate Tanya with a passion. She just can't get it thru her stupid head, Edward doesn't want her. Anyway, Edward has a lot of explaining to do! He better start now. Please update asap.
5,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 378 385 386 387 388 389 390 .. Last Next »