Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
Katsumi-ritsu-kun chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
wow that was so sweet and dramatic. Darn that Tanya, I need to know what happened to Brady. How are the Cullens going to react and what will happen if Bella goes to visit and has the vampire scent on her. As usual i loved the great descriptions the introspective look into her past and how she changed now.
Brooklynn10 chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

that is the most intense thing I've ever read! It was magnificent! You are a genius! Please please please update asap!
RandomGirl815 chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
Okay, this is like one of the best Fanfics ever! :D Please update soon, preferably very soon, :)
anuddaone chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
great story! Can't wait for more!
Renee Spelt Strange chapter 8 . 8/2/2008
I first read this story over at twilighted and I'm answering the question you posted there. Yes! You should totally continue the story. I mean, you've completely left it at a cliffhanger. Haha. Tanya cracks me up.
ErinCullen chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
very good! please update soon!
InLustWithEC chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
Wow, poor Edward! He just can't get a break!

Hurry and update, I want to read more!
Aiedail01 chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
That was a REALLY good chapter! You did a great job with their personalities and everything. I loved that "Emmett, king of inapropriate comments" line. D
Katsumi-ritsu-kun chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
oh this story is so interesting please keep it up. There are some slight Grammar mistakes just a bit. I just know Edward is gonna have trouble explaining this xD
Lelly.Is.Love chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
This Is An Amazing Story.

krm4 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Oh MY! ... Edward just can't seem to catch a break...

I just love this story! I have been reading on Twilighted, and I am so glad you are posting here so I can be notified when you post a new chapter! I hope that you have lots of time and can post often! I am looking forward to where the story goes!
ChanelBell7887 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
This story is flippin awesome! I read it all today and couldn't stop! Update like now!
Brooklynn10 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
update as soon as you possibly can! like right now! I have to find out what happens! lol
Brooklynn10 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
I'm ready to slap Bella. lol

great story!
freeatlas chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Please continue this story . . . I'm really enjoying it. Don't let the release of Breaking Dawn deter your creativity!
5,895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 378 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 .. Last Next »