Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
VirginiaLee93 chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
i love this story )

please update soon
Riley Grant chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow...that's really great. Really great. It is by far the most interesting and well written piece of twilight fanfic I've read. It's so much more creative than the twilight work usually is. I would really like to say that I am both amazed and impressed that you stay so true to the characters in the book (not only Bella and Edward but all of the Cullens) but you are also somehow able to make both Edward and Bella a bit more interesting. Most other authors would have her initially deny her feels than she'd fall to pieces and he'd know how she truly felt and they'd look into each other's eyes and walk off into the sunset. But you have them both acting irrationally and slightly juvenile which is much more true to life and much more interesting. I loved Bella talking to Edwards "Parents" that was so amazing. I was literally laughing out loud through that entire section. It was great. I know you have a million posts telling you this but please update soon! Sorry this comment is so long...I just had a lot to say.
Breeze.x chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
OH That was really good! Update Soon! You left me hanging there!
ReachingAsIFall chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
First off, I am so happy that you put this up on fanfiction

2nd, Man! Why do you have to leave it there. I want to find out what happens! Please o please update soon!
momofab chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Oh no! Another road block! I love this story. Bella needs to have happiness. Come on Edward, spit it out!
Kathryn Winters chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Ug...and I thought I hated Tanya before...now hated doesn't even begin to describe my dislike of her. She makes me sick...and one more thing...poor Bella...

Ali Wolfe chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
OH! Edward's in TROUBLE! LOL, keep it going! this is great!
badgergirl1999 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
I love this story; please update soon...or as soon as you finish BD...
twilightgurl22 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
god i hate tanya so much! gah, i am so glad this story is on here now. I had to keep going to twilighted to see if it was updated now i can just have it sent to my inbox! i love this story, but i still want to hurt tanya really bad! update soon
Kathryn Winters chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
So heartbreaking...I'll read the rest later...sharing a computer with an annoying little sister is so...well...Alice-like annoying...LOL

Kathryn Winters chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
I couldn't stop laughing and crying this chapter! Edward never came across to me as the vulnerable type but this definately puts things into perspective. It's very cute!

jbluvs2sing chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
I first came across your story on Twilighted dot net. I am so glad you posted over here too. This chapter is something. Will Edward EVER quit screwing up? First losing his temper, then to have Bella walk in on something that is totally innocent...ugh! Great story. I am adding you to my updates.
Orions-eyes chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
I'm so glad you posted this on ff! I've been reading it over at Twlighted, but since I've never registered there, I wasn't able to comment (and you definitely deserve comments!) This story is absolutely amazing! Your writing is fantastic and it leaves me wanting more! Please, Please, Please continue writing this story! I have to see how it ends! Even though BD is almost here (yay!), as soon as I'm done reading it, I'm heading back to fanfiction! I'm not ready to give up on Twilight even if the series is officially finished! I'm sure most fans feel that way, it's just too addiciting! Anyway, thanks for writing such an incredible story! And please make Tanya suffer! :)
shortstack7 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
oh... i love it! I'm guessing the guilt and self loathing in chapter 7 has something to do with the Brady bit a few chapters back? and tanya-what a delightful little complication. can't wait for the next chapters!
shortstack7 chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
AHH haahaha what a brilliant exit! I can't wait to see Emmett's reaction... if you wrote one! I bet he'd slap her a HUGE high 5.
5,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 378 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 .. Last Next »