Reviews for Seducing Ms Swan
k1942 chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
Boy, Jake really unloaded on Edward! All the guilt and pain stored up for years just got dumped on Edward's shoulders. I'm hoping now that Jake has to hear what really happened with Bella!
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Jake just can't get over the notion that the Cullens are evil monsters, especially Edward! He's always so ready to think the worst where they are concerned!
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
It figures that Jake would show up, if Charlie couldn't get there! It won't be a pleasant experience for either Jake or Edward, since they loath each other!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
Thank heaven for vampire speed and strength! If not for that fact, Bella would be gone!
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Dear Lord, what a place to leave this narrative! A tiny ray of light in the darkness and then this horrifying accident! I hope Edward got to her in time to save her life!
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
At least Edward is taking it out on his piano instead of strangling Tanya. Too bad Bella keeps lying and they both keep misunderstanding each other!
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
It is slowly becoming more clear just how much guilt Bella has carried around all these years! Jasper had it right when he told Edward what Bella was feeling all the time. Too bad someone didn't get on Tanya's case about embarrassing Edwardl like that!
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
I suppose Edward was so focused on Bella's arrival that he never considered what Tanya would pull to ruin everything!
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
Well, that went wonderfully, for a minute! It really makes me wish that Edward could read her mind, just for a couple of minutes, it would make life so much easier!
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Maybe there is hope for these two yet!
k1942 chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
The thought briefly crossed my mind that Ms. Swan might benefit from a swift kick in the ass! She's being incredibly block-headed, rather like Edward! Wonder if knocking their heads together might help?
k1942 chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
May I please slap them both? Please?
k1942 chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Thankfully he listened to the voices of reason! Better to find out for sure before concluding the worst!
k1942 chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
It must be something pretty awful if Bella is that guilty after five years. Nice that Jake got the happy life Edward wanted for Bella and she got sadness! Hardly seems fair, to my way of thinking, but that's just me!
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Here we go again, she assumes she knows his feelings, without ever asking! About as bad as him assuming he knows best!
5,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »